PDA

View Full Version : Released

phuloi
04-24-2002, 08:49 PM
From the hospital this afternoon.Will meet with doc in a week or two,when he has all the test results back and compiled.So far they have no clue.I guess they figure high fever+joint pain+low blood pressure=infection.They`ve been aggressive with high strenght anti-biotics...so far so good.I`m home,at least..... Thank you are too few words to say what is in my heart for all of you,but..Thank you for the prayers and support.It means more to me than you can ever know.

sn-e3
04-24-2002, 08:56 PM
Thats great news griz glad to have you back amoungst the living please don't scare us like that again we need all our brothers and sisters now get some R&R rest and recouperation see ya bud your friend chris

David
04-24-2002, 08:56 PM
Very glad to see you are back home. Our prayers are still with you for a complete recovery :)

frisco-kid
04-24-2002, 09:10 PM
Glad to see they kicked you loose, Bro. Hope everything with Kati, the place, etc. were okay in your absence. Always good to be back in your own digs. I'm betting they find a simple, treatable cause to all this, Bud. You keep the faith, too. Good to have you back.

Arrow
04-24-2002, 10:11 PM

sfc_darrel
04-24-2002, 10:13 PM
Hospitals can make you sick.
Get well soon. Many people need you.'
Joy

Packo
04-25-2002, 06:48 AM
I get it buddy! From November through January I was in and out of hospitals too many times. I know it feels great for you to be home and we are glad to have you back.

Take your time, get plenty of rest, and get well.

Packo

Gimpy
04-25-2002, 07:15 AM
Glad you're back old friend. We wuz worried bout-cha!

Stay healthy and foller yer Doc's advice, OK.

:) :) :) :)

exlrrp
04-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Good Luck and God Bless, Griz.

I'll be thinking about you

james

larrysearight
04-25-2002, 09:33 AM
Griz,

Glad to hear your out of the hospital. Hope the test go ok.

Larry

1CAVCCO15MED
04-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Often they never find the source of the infection. If the blood cultures all come back negative it may just be they started antibiotics that killed the bugs. I have always valued a cure above a diagnosis. Usually it never comes back. Welcome back to the land of the unhospitalized.:D

Andy
04-26-2002, 09:04 AM
Lots of little problems are better than the Big ones. May all your problems be of the little kind. A little advise from someone who has also done some hospital time. Check all the hospitals in your area. Then pick the one with the best cable TV. If they have good cable, they have good doctors. I think that's more scientific than the blood cultures.

STAY healthy,
Andy

DMZ-LT
04-30-2002, 07:36 AM
Welcome home , Griz ! Glad your out of the hospital and with your daughter

Keith_Hixson
04-30-2002, 08:29 AM
I'll have a filet of Chinook Salmon, and some crab, maybe a few hood canal oysters. Sparrow said you are having tooooo much fun. It's back to fishing no fooling around.

Really glad you are home!!!!!!

Keith

phuloi
04-30-2002, 01:05 PM
[B]KEITH, No problem with the crab and oysters,but the King Salmon is a little tougher to come by these days.Thanks to all for the good wishes,prayers,and the cards.I love you guys.:D

Hoyin
04-30-2002, 02:20 PM
Glad you are back with us Griz...any shrimp there while your're at it? LOVE shrimp...crab...crustaceans. Mmmmm!!
Now..stay out of hospitals..it really cuts into your fishing time.