PDA

View Full Version : From my younest

DMZ-LT
05-05-2002, 07:22 PM
Hey a'll , my # 2 daughter wants to write something-enjoy!!! Hello to all my hero's out there! I'm writing to all of you to 1st say that my father is the best man I know & I am so very proud of him for everything he has, will, and always will continue to do! I am so honored to have John L. Hager as not just my father, but one of my "bestfriends"- I sure did luck out! I also want to say thank you to everyone out there for being my dad's "FRIENDS"!! He appreciates all of you and I know how much you all mean & help him- Thank You for that!!!! I do what I can, but let's face it, were talking about a "certified crazy" person here! I just wanted to say hello and I LOVE YOU DADDY! your lil' daughter-lisa ( and favorate)

Arrow
05-05-2002, 08:12 PM

1CAVCCO15MED
05-05-2002, 10:04 PM
I've met your dad and everything you say is true. He is quite a good fellow. I am like you, I feel lucky to have him as my friend. Fred

Keith_Hixson
05-05-2002, 11:24 PM
Lisa,

As the self-appointed, unofficial, theropist for this site I need all the help I can get. But a crazy. I don't believe it, anyway he is definitely more sane than the rest of us. Of course that isn't saying much. Come to think about my kids say I'm certifiable and they think I'm crazy. We aren't crazy, just eccentric.

Your father in all seriousness is one great guy.

Keith:D

phuloi
05-05-2002, 11:30 PM
The apple don`t fall too far from the tree.You and your big sister had something to do with making your Dad the wonderful person he is.I know this to be true cause I have a little girl too,and little girls have a huge influence on thier Daddys.

DMZ-LT
05-06-2002, 05:45 AM
Right on Griz. Beau once put it very well, I thought " Daughters are for the healing of the Fathers " PS glad your feeling better !!

SEATJERKER
05-06-2002, 06:03 AM
...of being the Vet-troon of the month as it is a fitting belated kudos to all of you, one at a time...
...The lifetime that you all spent compressed into one year, reflects in the core of your soul,...
...you traveled to a far away land to defend the lives of those you didn't even know, and many of your brothers, and sisters never returned...
you stood in the face of death, and spit in it's eye for those brothers, and sisters, time, and time again without regard for your own safety...
... no matter what was said, and done after, you've held your head high for only you know the envelopes you've pushed, or the elephants you saw...
...you are the Veteran of the month to forever voice the words of the silienced comrades that that you served beside, and make no mistake, the voices that went unheeded for so long will once again rise, and their chorus will echo upon the ears of the masses for your truths will be told by you, and yours for generations to come to understand your sacrifices...
... there is 50,000 + that sing with you everyday in your songs of righteousness...
...I would have been proud to have served with any of you...

...Welcome Home..."c'

Arrow
05-06-2002, 07:27 AM

Gimpy
05-06-2002, 07:28 AM
You are absolutely correct in the description of your Dad. You and your sister are very, very lucky young ladies to have this man as your father. I know he is extremely proud of you both.

I consider it an honor to have been able to meet him AND call him my friend.

****JOHN, Congratulations on being named Veteran of the Month! Another well deserved recognition for a great guy!

cathyhsd
05-06-2002, 08:56 AM
Congrats on making VOM Dad! I love the picture and your big smile :-) I agree with everything that has been said, you are a great man, great father, great friend and deserve only happiness. Love you!

Andy
05-06-2002, 09:46 AM
That was really a nice thing to do. I offered one of my son's to do the same for me and he said it would cost $20.00. So how much did Dad pay you?:D

You seem like a great daughter and that's wonderful, espically for your Dad. Take care of him, we all need all the love and support we can get.

Stay healthy,
Andy

phuloi
05-06-2002, 10:16 AM
to our new VoM..a well deserved honor,for sure.Congratulations,John!:)

DMZ-LT
05-06-2002, 10:43 AM
Thank ALL of you very much. You have all helped me come to peace with many things. The terrible things I have hidden even from myself for 31 + years are not that terrible if I can find the courage to bring them out into the light. . You all give me that courage and if I have helped someone all the better . Lets keep us together, together. Thank you

1CAVCCO15MED
05-06-2002, 11:39 AM
Congrats on being Veteran of the Month. You really are a great guy. We are here for you as you have been for us. Fred

Hoyin
05-06-2002, 12:44 PM
Congrats on VOA! Totally awesome..course you are also a totally awesome guy.