PDA

View Full Version : congratulations LT

sn-e3
05-06-2002, 02:09 PM
Congratulations Lt on being selected VOM. I always look forward to your comments on topics on the forum. You keep your cool even when the subjects are hot and the descussions are heated thank you for being there for us and welcome home brother you friend chris

Keith_Hixson
05-06-2002, 05:05 PM
Chris said it well. God Bless.

However, I want to know why our daughters call us certifiably crazy. My daughter has used the same term on me. It's so embarrassing.

Keith:D

MARINEVET
05-06-2002, 06:32 PM
well done SOJER...your actions in combat, then in times of peace, and NOW out in the CivDiv speak volumes about you.

Beau
05-06-2002, 07:36 PM
Well Cap'n --- great smile on that piccie. I am sure that there your daughters have inherited the spirit. [ self --- that was a Bull Shit post --- should axed the LT if he did a little Texas Two Step with some grande dames at the Legionaire Post --- grabbing some of that Poocha and slammin down some Crowns with a Waterback --- sounds like Wetback ]

Annehooo, glad we were up at the same spots near the DMZ, LT --- I'd do it again with a better 'Tude had I known you were there waving [ self --- that was a Bull Shit post --- don't know what do say --- John comes from New Jersey and lives in Georgia but he don't talk Oakie yet ... keeps repeating that "Welcome Home" stuff and my daughters are for the healing of Papas --- well, Viva Bastille Day ! ]

Beau

DMZ-LT
05-07-2002, 06:11 AM
Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. I am very proud to be part of this band of brothers. Great poem Beau , she will heal you - someday. Welcome home

Packo
05-07-2002, 08:07 AM
What an honor! It's good to see you as the Vet of the month LT.
Another great pick!

Now, how do you brainwash a child like that? Got a niece that needs some work! Actually, how proud you must be.

Congrats again LT! You've earned it!

Packo

frisco-kid
05-07-2002, 07:47 PM
Good to see they didn't use your police mug shot on the homepage:D .

Another excellent pick, folks.

I'da followed ya anywhere, Sir.

Welcome Home, John.

phuloi
05-07-2002, 10:14 PM
You da man!

Andy
05-08-2002, 08:47 AM
Congratulations Lt. Very happy you?re the VMO. You made it, no longer the bride?s maid. After seeing your picture it?s good your not a bride?s maid. You?d look tacky as a bride?s maid. They are always dressed in things like a lavender, chemise, empire waist dress. Of course such an outfit would probably include beige nylons and a garter on the leg where the slit was. Then a pair of 3 inch stiletto heels with that little ?do me? strap across the ankle. 3/4s drunk, out of the dance floor dancing a dance using lots of hips? What were we talking about? Never mind, I have to go now.

Stay healthy,
Andy

exlrrp
05-08-2002, 10:02 AM
Congratulations, John
Bask in th glory

james

Happy just to be alive