PDA

View Full Version : reply from lisa

DMZ-LT
05-07-2002, 12:47 PM
You guys sure did pick a great man to be VOM! Daddy ony had to pay me$2.50 to say all those things anout him- Just kidding- I could never express everything to everyone how much I love and respect my father- I love you daddy and Congradulations- You will always be the best man in my whole life- THANK YOU!!!

Keith_Hixson
05-07-2002, 01:06 PM
If you let me negoiate I could have got at $5.00. Don't sell out so cheaply. Next time give me a call.:D

Your father is a great guy.

Keith

DMZ-LT
05-07-2002, 01:14 PM
Quit using my member sign on stuff and join yourself if you are going to post here ! Love you more !! )

cathyhsd
05-08-2002, 11:38 AM
Wait a minute! I have posted a couple of messages and I didnt get any money!! Something is wrong with this picture!! :D

Keith_Hixson
05-08-2002, 12:52 PM
You gotta squeeze the old guy when you got the chance.

Give me a call next time.

Keith:D ;) :D

Beau
05-10-2002, 05:20 PM
I have had, over the months now, a number of e-mails with your dad --- I am really learning to respect him and just enjoy the correspondence (he picks up on alot, and that includes little fractures of language that I toss out -- me like dat). In the past several days I confided in him about some stressful things that have been taking place, at that other place that I spend a great deal of time at --- many others have been experiencing that distress. Today --- well--- three of us went into a closed room. By the time it was over, one was bawling, and it wasn't me. But, I felt somewhere between nervous, kick the walls down angry, and also holding in laughter inside: still have residual emotions about the thing. [ I feel in Spanish but reason in English ]

I talked (virtually) to your Dad about these feelings, the experience and the situation --- can't say I felt "healed" but, I felt a little bit less alone and secretive about these long standing things, in that other place I go to.

Your choice of Dads was a good one. But, there are some places where daughters can not go --- our correspondence is private and belongs to a fraternity of soldiers and men (and minor men): this too is necessary. And, thanks for the ear and comments, Cap'n.

Beau

DMZ-LT
05-11-2002, 06:00 PM
Serious Bro Beau , I get way more than I could give. You ain't the lone ranger either ! Welcome home , brother in arms.