PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Campout

DMZ-LT
05-08-2002, 10:07 AM
Will be held next weekend, May 17 to 19, at Old Federal Campgrounds on Lake Sidney Lanier( 25 miles NE of Atlanta). All are invited. Got a couple of WWII vets coming and a bunch of RVN vets. Would love to see some of you guys there - if you are able please come visit with your brothers. Scouts Out ! Saddle up and sound the charge !! :)

Gimpy
05-13-2002, 11:00 AM
Hope you guys & gals have as much fun as we did last year!

Like we've already discussed---I sure am sorry I can't make it this year. Hopefully we'll be able to make it next year. Tell all the "psyco-Vet-gang" to bend a few elbows for me!

And don't fergit at grill up a bunch of them thare "Redneck-Ragin-Cajun-Asian" Pork Tenderloins thet I gived ya the receipe for!

DMZ-LT
05-13-2002, 11:28 AM
Will do Gimp, them tenderloins for sure will make you slap your momma ! Getting excited about the campout . Sid and I are going up Thursday afternoon to get firewood distributed - and get an early start. Taking my 12 year old son this year ( mixed breed dog). If I lose him ain't no going home ! Take care, brother

xgrunt
05-13-2002, 06:43 PM
Hey Brother, I'm busy getting my camping stuff I carry on the bike ready to go. I'll be leaving Friday Morning and going right to the campsites. I'll be bringing my Nikon cameras so get ready for photo evidance you cant deny . Really looking forward to this. See you and all the bros Friday. xgrunt Frank:D :D :cool: :D

xgrunt
05-13-2002, 06:47 PM
Love those Psychadelic cookies, I haven't seen those in years. love to ya Bros. xgrunt:D :D :D

Hoyin
05-13-2002, 09:10 PM
Ok...I'll admit it..thats the first thing I thought..Psychedelic Cookies...never had seen one before. (shameful aint it)

DMZ-LT
05-14-2002, 05:25 AM
Geeze Hoyin you gotta get out of that ger more ! If you are gonna be one you might as well be a big red ( and blue and od ) psychedelic cookie one. Now if your gonna be a 9th... ???? Never mind. Looking forward to this campout !!

xgrunt
05-14-2002, 07:05 AM
Just checking if a correction I did will show up on my future post.3 days and counting!!

xgrunt
05-14-2002, 07:07 AM
One more time. xgrunt:D Okay I give up. How do you get your personal statement to appear at the end of each post?

DMZ-LT
05-15-2002, 12:57 PM
Ok troops, I am heading out and since I have been unable to get on the net at home this will probably be it till Mon. Hope all have a great weekend. Can't wait for the after action reports on the campouts ! Scouts out ! Saddle up and sound the charge !!

xgrunt
05-16-2002, 11:21 AM
My FXR [Harley] is washed, I've packed and repacked the bags that I'm carrying on it. I went to the VAMC this AM like my appointment said. I've taken the dog to the creek and let him run and swim before I board him at the vet's for the weekend. I've packed all the head goodies we can use{CROWN ROYAL ANd JOSE GOLD} I've got film for the camera I'm ready to go PARTY!!!!! as James would say " Let the Good Times Roll!" I'll give you an update on the party when I get back[if I don't have to make bail}just kidding.:D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: xgrunt. PS Yall have a blast out there on the left coast. Love to all