PDA

View Full Version : Another Double Nickles

phuloi
05-15-2002, 04:11 PM
Chris,for some reason unknow to me,thought he could slide on past his birthday without any fanfare.WRONG!HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART!:D :D :D

frisco-kid
05-15-2002, 04:36 PM
YOU YOUNG WHIPPER-SNAPPER!! [20JAN47 for me] Hope you had a great day. Did Boeing give you the day off w/dble. pay:D ? Many more to ya, Bro.

OLD SAILORS NEVER DIE, THEY JUST SMELL LIKE DEAD SQUIDS:p :p :p

DMZ-LT
05-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Party, maybe, at the campout ?

1CAVCCO15MED
05-15-2002, 06:03 PM
The next six days make all the difference in the world. (I'm six days older than you.) Learn them well, grasshopper.

sn-e3
05-15-2002, 06:11 PM
thanks guys i tried to sneek by i see i had no luck either and the grasshoppers says thank you old wise grand master Doc

Andy
05-15-2002, 08:25 PM
I gotta start hanging with a younger crowd. Happy birthday, may you be in Heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead!

Stay healthy,
Andy

Keith_Hixson
05-16-2002, 01:39 AM
Time to slow down.
When you get old like me you'll think 55 is young.

Keith

Drywall
05-16-2002, 10:48 AM
Yet another makes the speed limit. How many guys on here are 55? half the board must be class of '65. (class of 63 for me). Have a good one, baby boomer.

SEATJERKER
05-17-2002, 09:13 AM
...never, but ....Happy Birthday belated...
... been busy for the last few days, my brother got the itch to put his 64 chevelle ss on the road for the summer, and showed up yesterday for the phantom trip...
drop off winter work truck, pull plates, then to the ins. co, and then DMV, then to to my parents house to pick up the car, little did I know that while I wasn't looking,............
he puts my chain saw in my truck for "a little help out" on a tree trunk that I cut the rest off 15 years ago, and didn't want to cut the trunk off way back when either, I was hoping it would rot away before having to remove it as it is situated between two flower areas , and one barbecue that my mother made...(you know the kind where she has a load of them small rocks delivered in a 10 yard truck..., hand sorts, and washes, and builds a shrine 35' all inclusive of one 85' maple tree...
...took a few hours of some fancy blocking, ...,OH, yea back to you Chris... 55, keep well, and enjoy the camp out, bring that pepto bizz stuff, extra TP, and don't fall in the campfire...
I thought about flying down to Atlanta, and hitchhiking out to the campsite there, don't know what a ticket would cost, but have so much going on now, it would be spur of the moment, and , and, and...I might just check, if it's like 99 bucks, who knows.......