PDA

View Full Version : Kati

phuloi
05-23-2002, 10:45 AM
And her Brownie troop will be presenting Colors at Pt.Williams Veteran`s Memorial on Monday.I couldn`t be more proud.I will stand as straight as this old body will allow and salute our flag and remember all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.God bless them!

xgrunt
05-23-2002, 11:10 AM
That's really fantastic for Kati and her troop. I'm proud for her and her Dad. God Bless on all of yall.:D

DMZ-LT
05-23-2002, 04:39 PM
Makes me proud just reading this, Griz. Ya done good. Apple don't fall fam from the tree. Welcome home.

1CAVCCO15MED
05-23-2002, 07:37 PM
We have a VA hospital and cemetary near here so I will be going with the Boy Scouts on Saturday to decorate each grave with an American flag. I did it when I was a boy, my son did it and now hopefully my grandson will get to be there. I will wear my Boy Scout uniform and my boonie hat with all my army medals and badges on it. I've never wore the hat before so it will be a first for me of a sort. Stand tall, Kati. You've got a lot to be proud of.

Arrow
05-24-2002, 02:24 AM
We will all be standin' with you Daddy. She is beautiful and will do you proud out there.

Your right LT he has done good. Griz is a wonderful teacher. And Kati is bright and quick. You wouldn't believe the intelligent questions that come out of this kid. The apple don't fall far from the tree.

Seascamp
05-24-2002, 06:37 AM
Griz and Kati,
This is good, real good. There is nothing better than to see and hear of youngsters finding simple, pure respect and the inner joy and peace it brings to them. We?ll thank the Lord and count young Katie among the unconfused and brilliant youngsters of this era. Good work Dad Griz and the best is yet to come, believe me.

Fair seas, Bill

:D :D :D :D (One smile from each of my kiddos)

Keith_Hixson
05-24-2002, 07:00 AM
Kati,

Respect and honor your Dad and honor your country! You'll do good. Glad you could have the honor or presenting the flag. Stand tall and proud. God bless you!. You are one sweet bright girl and cute.

Keith

P.S. Kati, don't take driving lessons from Chris. He drives like a teenager. Go slow and easy like some really old man like me. I saw how Chris taught you to drive that quad, scary:D. He has a big cushion out in front to absorb the falls but you don't.