PDA

View Full Version : New Camouflage?

82Rigger
06-18-2002, 07:54 PM
Hmmm! I don't recall any camo patterns like this during VN.

Is this the "new" Marine Corps or just a bunch of jarheads being creative? :D

JPWatson
06-18-2002, 10:57 PM
82 Rigger, Yea!Them Marines started that paint job for the desert. Those are the free Worlds largest Helicopters. Oooorahhhh!!!!!!

Sempers Jimmy:D

David
06-18-2002, 11:07 PM
Forgive me for being naive but is that for real? Hehe, if so it's great :)

usmcsgt65
06-19-2002, 09:23 AM
Wait until you see the new cammie uniforms.

Packo
06-19-2002, 11:06 AM
two beautiful choppers! What a hoot if that's for real and just shows that the imagination of those in combat is limitless!

As for the new cammies, getting to see them now on Parris Island. Will be standard issue soon. It'll take some time getting used to them.

Packo

PS Hopefully some Islamic men will see that and turn to stone or whatever happens to them when they see nekid women.

Keith_Hixson
06-19-2002, 11:26 AM
wives see the uniforms!

I could see some Marines coming home in something like that on their uniforms. Even Marines succumb to a woman's wrath.

Keith:D

I wonder if it were an accident?:confused: :D :confused: :D

Seascamp
06-19-2002, 01:42 PM
Oh for crying out loud, look at that prop assembly. Here all this time I figured military choppers had twin blades. Ah, what did I miss? What nekid girl?

Fair seas, Bill

:confused: :confused: :confused: ;)

sfc_darrel
06-19-2002, 02:38 PM
I saw this a while back on a military news site. It is supposed to be real and something about a subtle (?) slap against covering women from head to toe.;)

If I can find it again I'll try to post the rest of the pictures.

You didn't really think that they only did this to one chopper did you?

Sgt_Tropo
06-20-2002, 06:28 AM
I think the crew that thought this one up deserves a medal !:D
Now really, think about it. Would any of us" have thought this up ? Well, maybe Andy or the Drifter....:D