PDA

View Full Version : Northeastern southern psyco weekend campout without the campout...

SEATJERKER
07-12-2002, 09:48 PM
...just got back fromEastHampton Mass at Andy's, and Annette's home and had the opportunity to meet Paco, and his better half, and Doc Fred, and the Mrs... for the crabapple fight of the century, won't go to much into it, won't say who won... but I had a great time as Fred, and Paco didn't know I was lurking around from NY...
...Just an open note of thanks for the invite, and if they got the "guts" to come to the "big apple"??? maybe they will try to make it over here tomorrow??? I'll throw one of em in the pool...
...I'm home safe from the ride, but something kept getting in my eyes on the way back.....lonely ride, but the memories of a one day trip will last forever in this tired soul....thank one , and all.....

sn-e3
07-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Curtis ain't it great to have Brother and Sister who care ALL iv'e met so far are just the best sort of people and I'am proud to call them brothers and sister now you too know the joy of meeting your cyber family

Andy
07-12-2002, 10:34 PM
I want to report a crime. Three male third world aliens (and two lovely ladies) broke into my home and ate my food. I?ve just taken inventory and discovered they drank all my liquor and now I find all my drugs are missing! If security isn?t beefed up soon in this town, I?m moving to a Northerner state.

Got even though, two of them are at a hotel that charges by the hour.

Now someone might tell you about me stealing a police cruiser today but don?t believe any of those stories loose mouthed people tell. Just a misunderstanding.
Seatjerker, good to see you. You know where we live.

Stay healthy,
Andy

sn-e3
07-12-2002, 10:54 PM
Andy did you treat them to real kalbasa and pirogies or did you not wish to spoil them. there is nothing in the world as good as polish cooking and you will never go away hungry when your invited for dinner but you might have to call a taxi because you might not be able to drive home I real glad you guys got togeather send pics to the gallery please

SEATJERKER
07-12-2002, 11:48 PM
...if Andy's lying....his lips are moving, and yes the SOB did steal a police car, no shit, I thought the officer that was assigned to it was gonna shit his pants when he came out, and saw it missing...
all in good fun, the guy was shaking, but wasn't trying to show it...
.. shared a lot of stories in a short time, and good food, and drink, some damn polish stuff that would peel the paint off an 200 year old barn, I know Paco's better half can vouch for me on that, kinda one glass "white lightnin'"
...I must say Paco is "sharp" with his "comebacks, and Doc was as charming as could be, but he gets that from the Mrs, I could tell...
Annette must have her angel wings tucked in tight, and dry to put up with Andy's antics...stealing a police car in broad daylight without as much as a slap on the wrist...
...no sleep for the weary tonight, and I don't come on this time of night as I have a little problem beating up this keyboard when I should be kickin' the dog or someone that deserves it this time of the morn...
... as far as the drugs, gulp, sorry haven't seen um, burp...damn Va. genarics..., where do we send the returnable, refillables to???
...and the dog's name is "zipper", "no elab-o-ration needed, looks like the tazmanian devil, and he helped me with Andy's stash, good dog....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh puppy, let's see , blue ones , yellow ones, red ones, OD green yuk, flush, he don't need them anyway....come here, and bring them back.... I give you yours later after I makes sure of the concentration level of dem, des, how bout some of dat.....he likes the little blue ones with the V's on them.....

...thanks for the smiles, and laughs, they been missing for a while...
...did you guys get arrested yet?????

Packo
07-16-2002, 05:08 AM
since our return and not feelin' much better today. I'd like to thank either Doc Fred or some sick sumbitch on the airplane for this malady. I'm not gonna say it was northern air but........

What a great time Deb and I had. Each of us got a chance to be completely searched at airports. Deb's blond hair and blue eyes was a dead give-a-way that she was probably packing something as dangerous as finger nail clippers. How they got word she was going to manicure someone to death was beyond me. I didn't get away unscathed either. In Hartford, Conn, they wanted me to take my hip out and place it on the table. It took all of Packo's powers of gab to get them understand that my incision zipper was truly broken. We also felt better, after showing his badge, that they made Andy take all the bags out of the trunk to inspect the spare tire. Doc kept trying to shove the bomb under the front seat, but thank God they never noticed that. Deb and I really felt protected as they let an Arab looking fella' on the plane ahead of us while pulling two little girls, about 3 and 4, for a complete search of their Barney Dolls and Barney pull cases, and their bodies. Makes sense to me. Well, enough of flying.

It was a great time and finally getting to meet Curtis, aka seatjerker, Annette, and Andy was well worth the cavity search.
We had a blast, but have to admit, had one helluva time trying to wake up Sunday morning. I thought waking up was bad until I tried to then stand up and found that my head had gained 40 lbs in the night. Someday I'll learn that you don't have to pay for great times.......but of course I've been saying that for years.

I got to play Sherriff Shug Kisner from Culpeper County, Virginia after Andy stole a police car. The officer bought it, but would have bought anything cause' he was truly happy to find his crusier and not have to explain where it went. Andy and I then went on to explain to him that we were going to make sure that we kept Doc Fred from his family. He gave us an odd look so we proceded to tell him that he's a great guy except for his penchant for little girls. Made the poor officer feel so much better. I think Andy and I could shmooze Satan himself.

Curtis brought us all NY Yankee hats, and top shelf ones at that. Andy was acting like he was a vampire and Curtis was bringing crucifixes into his house, it was interesting. We all wore the hats and watched Andy squirm. Andy would not wear his coon skin cap from Fred but did keep taking it to the bathroom with him. Couldn't figure that out, musta been a northern thing. Fred can explain all his gifts.

The re-enactment of the War Between the States went well. Once someone figures out how to put the pictures up on the sight, will let you all see them. And the winner was..........

Much much more, but want Andy and Fred to get their 2 cents in also so I'll close by just saying what a great time we had, and the best northern hospitality I've had. We literally laughed through the whole weekend. Thanks so much, Andy, Annette, (who's a saint for sure), and our mystery guest, Curtis. Thanks bro!

Packo

SEATJERKER
07-16-2002, 07:27 AM
...told you Andy swiped that cruiser, and you two did have "Barney" going in circles as he knew Andy, but, BUT,who was "this guy" talkin' all sorts of offical stuff about im-pro-pry-i-ties of reg-u-lations regarding improper securtiy of offical parish property, and endangerment of the public, loss of pay, forfetiture of stripes, and retirement, out side of suspention of 30 days, no jail time, but, but,but,...he was quaken, and shakin as little as possable not to be noticed....
...I wasn't gonna mention the "Doc" bit,...
...And yea, Andy didn't want to look at Doc all day cause that big ole' NY kept lookin' back at him...
...more later as we have to give Doc a chance to get home, and defend himself........

DMZ-LT
07-16-2002, 08:34 AM
Now I am jealous of the camaraderie !! ;) Think that's what I missed the most when I got out of the Army. Not to worry though xgrunt is riding up here a week from Fri. and we are going camping in the north GA mountains for the weekend. Good to hear the brothers meeting and having fun. Lets hear the real story Fred !

1CAVCCO15MED
07-17-2002, 11:24 PM
I have this horrible chocolate addiction and I ate all the Ex-Lax. Let me tell you, I paid for it later. Andy is the typical psychopathic grunt, he steals a police car and gets the cop laugh about it. I got me a NY Yankee hat which cause me no small amount of trouble in Red Sox land. Just as well I couldn't understand a word they said. Everyone up there speaks with an accent. I guess New England and Tennessee are opposite in their accents. They are all consonants and we are all vowels. Some things I don't remember because Andy gave us some of that Polish paint remover and amnesia medicine. I can't remember who won the duel. They both fell down but it was more paint remover than combat, I think. Annette, Deb and Shirley are saints to put up with the likes of us. It was really great to see everyone. I was pleasantly surprised to see Curtis there. I laughed more than I have in years at all the shenanigans going on. New England is beautiful. Not many pickups nor SUV's but plenty of Volvo station wagons. Thanks again to Andy and Annette for putting up with us and to Curtis for driving down to see us.

Andy
07-18-2002, 07:04 AM
Sn-e3: No Polish food at all for those people, just a pull or two from the old country bottles. Figured if we gave them the food too, they might start running around killing Russians and Germans. There are some fine local Italian restaurants close by and close by is all we did. Besides, if we got too ?Polish? I was worried Fred would want to dance the Polka with me. See, we have a couple of gay guys who live just down the street and I didn?t want to give them any false hopes.

DMZ-LT: Camaraderie yes, just meeting good folk - great. Hope you enjoy camping in the mountains. Settin? on the patio not too many feet from the refrigerator is a bit more to my liking. Especially when the temperature is in the high 70s and humidity is under 50%.

Doc: The box of Moon Pies you were nice enough to bring were defective. Must have been a hole in the box, they?re gone! Please send more! And that coon skin thing. Someone was making fun of me about that. It?s not really a hat is it???
I believe your wearing that N.Y. Yankee hat was the first time anyone has ever done such a thing on our street. Normally this would require some form of human sacrifice but my back yard is full.
Shirley is a great gal but with you I?m not sure she needs large angel wings. (Can?t get over her knowing all the words to all the songs by the Doors.) Annette, yes she needs the wings, but Debbie needs a wing span like a B-52.

Paco: Dropped off a letter of commendation for a young police officer, it was from Sheriff Shug Kisner from Culpeper. I wonder if the Mayor will buy into that too? Sprinkled the letter with a few drops of Rebel Yell to make it seem authentic.
It would have been interesting if we had had a chance to work undercover together back in the day. Although we would have needed a third partner - another cop or maybe a zoo keeper.

Curtis: We?ve found a place to hang that map you left, thanks again.

Stay healthy,
Andy

Keith_Hixson
07-18-2002, 07:12 AM
Psycho's did somebody say psychos. Where? I am needed! That's my calling, working with Psycho's. Send them to me! I can help!

Keith :D

SEATJERKER
07-18-2002, 09:04 AM
...it was too short for me, only having short notice, and limited child care for a limited time, I made the best of it for the one day, BUT BUT, that series of memories is what makes this mudane life well worth it, from just being the "pesky kid"(inside joke), to being an accepted friend, and fellow veteran on such a special day,...
... From the moment I walked in bearing gifts,...... I was told to get the f*#k out,.... some northerners are touchy, been that way since 1918, no names be mentioned to protect the innocent,.... to the time when they slammed the door breaking my toe, muttering something about the fortune in returnables that somebody left in the garage...
...Andy was the only one that knew I was gonna try to make it,( i told a few in private also, and they kept the secret real good), he didn't even tell Annette until I'm standing at the door recieving such a warm welcome...
..."get the f*#k out..., Annette this is Curtis..., get the f*#k out"' so you all know how the day started,... was introduced to their son, and he is a really nice man,(get's it from Annette, er ah, his parent's), give it to him says Andy, just get it out of my house...
...The day progressed with Andy going for the ride to pick up the inbound couples, and I spoke with Annette for a brief period of time before heading into town for a view of the city, there it goes, did you see it,...Annette, the answer is still no!!! There isn't enough money in fort Knox for me to take him with home with me...
...stopped by this military surplus establishment in this guy's garage a little past Andy's, and had to wonder who had more, this guy or Andy, you never can be too careful when you got dem crabapple throwers comin' in from the south, so little did they know, I had all the back up we woulda needed to whack dem boys good, see we got dis fruit wholesaler up here that i'm good buddy's with, and he gave me all the old tomatos I wanted, had um hidin' in the trunk... those men put up a hellava fight, and when the peels stopped droppin' it was hard to tell who whooped who worsz for wear with both sides trying to out flank the other, it all took place on a mass shore line,(we filled a coors light cap for them to stand around), and if it wasn't for "Barney" pulling up, and leaving too much temptation idleing there,...(as in one very large running police cruiser) those boys would still be going at it...
...but be it what it may, Andy said gleefully,"I been waitin two years to get this guy" and before anybody could whack um upside the head with a bottle to get him right, there he goes across the street like he was chasing Joey Heatherton", but he was real good as he slid in so quiet, and shifted into reverse, and before you could say "the asshole is really gonna do it", he had...95 feet later, one of Easthampton's finest's cruisers is hiding in plain sight in Andy's yard cause of coarse he attacked out of the sun, "Barney comes out like 5 minutes later, and I can't imagine what was going through his mind as he discovered it missing, cause he was in his house a while fore comin' back out(musta been on of those personal things), but I think he was wondering just how far his car was by now, and how the hell he was gonna explain it to dispatch, the chief, his buddy's, his wife, his mother, his new parole officer, etc...one thing for sure, he'll NEVER" do that again, nor will he ever trust Andy again ifin' he might have before.......
...not enough ink on this ribbon to finish now, but will be back to finish this small chapter in the lives of Northeastern Southern Psyco Vet's campout without the campout later...
...P.S, Don't believe a word Andy says about Doc, we saw it firsthand,...
...Paco, you did great in the bad cop, and good sheriff routine, we might have to award you a weekend pass to New Jersey for a month, I know you crammed a month's worth of harrassment into ten minutes of chewing out "Barney"...
...Yaall come back now, Ya hear...............

Keith_Hixson
07-18-2002, 11:33 AM
Brings back memories. In Walla Walla, late fifties.
Back in the fifties a couple of high school kids saw a police cruiser still running parked in front of the police station. They got in and drove it around the block and parked it among the other police cars and finished walking home. It took the police three days to figure out the car was parked at the police station. Finally one of the kids felt guilty and turned himself. The poor officer was the laughing stock of the town for a few days when the news came out that police car had been in the police parking lot all the time. I think the kids name was "Tom". Did you ever live in Walla Walla, Andy? :D

I'm sorry I missed the theropy sessions for psychos. I'm sure I could of helped!

Glad you guys had a great time.

Keith :D

1CAVCCO15MED
07-18-2002, 02:34 PM
Sorry about the Moon Pies, Andy. I forgot that when they discover themselves out of the South they escape and hightail it back across the border. Yes Keith, you were desperately needed. We could have blamed the auto theft on you.
Shirley and I spent an extra three days in New England, driving around seeing the sights. We spent a couple of nights in the Whaler's Inn in Mystic, Conneticut. They have a living whaling museum there including the last New England whaling ship to exist. Very beautiful. Every couple of hours Shirley would say, "I'll bet Tom is at work right now." and chuckle. "Yep, I'll bet he is getting tired by now" as we sat on the dock drinking a beer and watching the gulls fly overhead.

frisco-kid
07-18-2002, 04:44 PM
I tried to hook up with you guys via telephone a couple of times Saturday but, thanks to Andy passing around that jug of Polock Hootch, I guess nobody could get up off the floor to answer the phone :D . I called again about 9:00 A.M. EDT but people were on their way to the airport, so that was a bust. Andy gave me a call on Monday evening and filled me in on all the shenanigans. What a good time! Doc, I'm truly sorry I missed talking to ya. I can, and do, talk to my two evil Tom Bros anytime. Glad such a good time was had by all.

PACKO: I didn't think the hotel was such a bargain, either. Although, Andy said there were no rotaries to drive through between it and his house. If you've ever driven in New England before, you know that's worth something :D .

SEATJERKER
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM

...It has been a long time, and so much has been set upon our tables,...

...Much has changed as we sit, and read, and gather, This was my first meeting with ANDY, PACKO, and DOC FRED,(then came bOOger later, damn) and it opened a whole new, and different world to me, It gave me a sense of belonging again to somewhat of the world is when you have friends who understand what your feeling,...

...You see, my long journey from before has taken shape with, and through all of you folks here on the patriotfiles, and even though on was on the edge looking down, there was ANDY with his fatherly advice, and comfort, and DOC FRED with softness, and understanding, and PACKO with his "give um hell, and don't give up" that steered me through some of the hard turns, and rapides,...

...You see my reason for writing on this thread again is to let you all know that I think I have found some up, and coming closure possibly to my search for answers of, and with "written proof" that I was an unwilling participant in the Natchitoches Christmas Light Shooting" on 01 DEC 1979,...

...I'm not getting my hopes up too high as I have learned from many prior disappointments before, BUT!!!!!!!!!! the new news is that I have been in contact with my former LT, who retired as a Lt Colonel, I sent him continuious documentation that I have gathered, and as of today, he has written me today asking for my SSN, and I presume that is so he can write me a formal document stating that he was aware of my presence, 03 DEC1979, and being involved in the shooting, and that he was present as I was explaining to him but that he thought it be better to turn me over to the comanding Colonel at the time after my explanation to him which should be more then enough proof for the AFBMCR,...

... This would take my "case in point" to two days after the shooting, and with unquestionable proof being that he was my commander at the time,...

...It's been 29 years +, and 7+ from being @ ANDY's, boy I really miss him, taught me to keep the faith,...

...Let y'all know more when I do,...

1CAVCCO15MED
03-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Good to hear about your progress, Curtis.

That was some time we had back then. I still have the CD Andy made for me and I play it every once in a while. I heard from Annette the other day. She is happily immersed in grandchildren. She is quite the lady.

Packo
03-06-2009, 05:53 AM
what memories. I can't believe it was 7 years ago. "Seems like only yesterday I left my mind behind. Down at the gypsy cafe' with a friend of a friend of mine". (Joan Baez)

Glad all this is working out for you Curtis. It truly was a great time.

Also spoke with Annette not long ago. Ditto Doc Fred.

Pack

DMZ-LT
03-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Little sand in my eye but thanks for taking me back to Andy and Frank. Wishing you well on your journey , Curtis