PDA

View Full Version : "I would take up arms

xgrunt
08-02-2002, 03:54 AM
and fight and die for Isreal if Iraq were to invade "said BILL CLINTON at a dinner where he was paid $350,000 to speak. He must have decided that there were things worth dying for or is it now that he no longer has a political future or aspirations he's trying to show he has a "pair"? Fine sentiments Bill, I suggest you apply for Isreali citizanship and renounce your American one so that you don't violate any laws forbidding Americans from serving in foriegn [sp] armies. Or maybe it's the good looking young women serving in the co-ed Isreali Army that's really prompted this feeling. After all he's had to go cold turkey on young interns. Good old Bill, still an embarassment and making millions at it. Clinton's continual sucess is proof to me that God has a wierd sense of humor. :D :D :cl:

Packo
08-02-2002, 08:16 AM
I love people that are so willing to fight and die for some cause. They are always the ones that when it was their turn to really put up or shut up.......they peed their pants and chickened out.

I agree.....if he's that anxious to fight, he can always join. I'm not holding my breath.

Packo

Andy
08-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Remember that old saying about talking the talk but can he walk the walk? This seems like a ploy to get Hilary more Jewish votes in 2004. Not that she'll be running of course.
If Willy ever fought before it was probably to get in the front of the line to a New Orleans whore house.
Wouldn't you just love to see a letter from Jeruselum, from the IDF offering him a commission as company commander of a grunt unit?

Stay healthy,
Andy

xgrunt
08-02-2002, 05:24 PM
second of getting a letter like that he would be breaking his neck re-enrolling at Oxford. :D :xx:

SEATJERKER
08-02-2002, 06:54 PM
...what would BC be saying about ???Iraq??? invading Is-real anyway, is there something I missed regarding those two country's going at it now??????
and,.............I really doubt it, Bill.................................

1CAVCCO15MED
08-02-2002, 11:02 PM
Let's drop him in by parachute now.

phuloi
08-03-2002, 01:26 AM
Forget the parachute..just drop him.

delta1/28
08-04-2002, 11:56 AM
When considering the worth of people like slick willy, I like to apply the motto of the 22nd Infantry Regiment: DEEDS NOT WORDS! :x:

Seascamp
08-05-2002, 10:52 AM
Billiary is a pit racer. When the green flag drops the BS stops and he?ll be the one who doesn?t put it on the starting grid. He?ll just sit in the pits snorting the engine, looking pretty and not inhaling. What a guy.

Scamp

judyvillecco
08-09-2002, 09:55 PM
I say let's enlist him now in the US Army Infantry! Recruiters step forward with enlistment papers operation Israel duty Bill Clinton! After Basic Training that is...if he can understand when his drill Sargeant says what is...is.

RobH
08-10-2002, 04:52 AM
The other nite on Lenno....he showed a Bill Clinton "action-doll" of Bill in combat dress...... business suit with M-1, and pants that automatically dropped on demand......

Personally.....I can't imagine why anyone would pay 35 cents to hear him speak much less $350K. Him sabre rattling? Uhhhhhh, wasn't he the anti-gun, anti-military goooombah that stripped the standing forces to darn near nothing? Not to mention paring down the defense budget to practically nil?

Frankly, the only way he will ever "fight to the death" would be if he was going down the highway and stuck his head out the window....the fight to the death would be him fighting to get his head back in the window before his lips beat him to death in the onrushing wind :ek: :ek: :ek: .....

Keith_Hixson
08-10-2002, 05:53 AM
I'm just trying to get the message on this thread but it is my assumption from my reading this thread that you guys don't seem to like old mister Bill?

:w: Keith :cd:

colmurph
08-10-2002, 07:22 AM
Lessee now! Lemme figger this out! He joined ROTC to keep from getting drafted and when his number came up and the danger was past, he quit. He went to Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar and took part in "Peace" marches in Moscow while a student at Oxford. He wasn't at all willing to "Lay down his life" to defend the poor people of South Vietnam. But he's willing to do it for Israel? I guess he's taken a page from Ozzie Meyer's book (U.S. Rep. from PA who got nailed during ABSCAM) "Money talks and bulls**t walks." The Jewish controlled media are his bread and butter and the sooner they realize that "Ole Bill" is milking them the better off they will be.

splummer
08-13-2002, 07:31 AM
Can a draft dogeing, war protesting,liar become president. In other countries the'd shoot him.