PDA

View Full Version : Fear Any Government That Fears Free Speech!!

HARDCORE
01-24-2004, 11:22 AM
I have heard a great deal of talk lately about government disdain for ?FREE SPEECH!? Granted, none dare to come right out and assail the First Amendment, and as a matter of fact, many in power go out of their way to assure us that we still possess the ?Holiest of Holies!?

I have, however, also noted the hate, contempt and fear that oozes forth from some of those political types who, in a pseudo fashion, proclaim aloud your rights under the United States Constitution. A Constitution that, all too often, comes under attack (partially or in totality) by the same contemptible louts who bury their knives into the backs of ?Liberty, True Equality, Justice, Freedom and our Sovereignty!?

?TALK IS DAMN CHEAP?, especially that which oozes forth from politicians during election years! The truth however, is often as fatal to a scant few politicos, as is daylight to a blood-sucking vampire!

But when the agenda of the political animal, along with his (or her) keepers and handlers, is vestedly placed above the welfare and will of the majority, then that politician must be legally stripped of power and cast aside as a social and moral leper (opinion)!! :d: :y: :x:

VERITAS

MORTARDUDE
01-24-2004, 11:40 AM
I will try to find the various "Patriot Acts" and FEMA laws ( the shadow government acknowledged by Bush ) that have been passed and post them. Our rights have been signed away folks....check it out. Many parallels to Nazi Germany in 1933.

Larry

HARDCORE
01-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Larry -

"I look forward to seeing the data!!" :f:

VERITAS