Packo
02-13-2004, 11:11 AM
So I will say nothing.

David
02-13-2004, 11:31 AM
http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/iipcache/362.png

Seascamp
02-13-2004, 12:24 PM
I?ll make book this will not become a Kerry campaign poster but will possibly show up as a poster in other venues eh.

And hey, hold on a sec. What is the guy with the beret doing and why is the guy in the center looking like hes?..er?..? :ek:

All they need is some chickens and they?d look like Fidel and his troops visiting the UN.

Scamp

Arrow
02-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Scamp,

You have been reading my mind again. Scout told me to get up and be doing something constructive besides thinkin' about a dirt nap..

Walla! Just a little magic from my photo software program provided to meby the Griz...:nn:

SuperScout
02-13-2004, 03:06 PM
ATTAWAYTAGO, Sis! What a beautiful collage of scenery, if one can call this disgusting pustule scenery. Not only have you done something constructive, you did something for us, which is not too surprising, since I guess you're usually doing something good for us! And thanks, Griz, for your part!! What a pair! :b: :b:

And Scamp, you should know that visiting proctologists were not allowed at mock Mt. Suribachi ceremonies. :re:

Arrow
02-13-2004, 03:39 PM
God Blessed Texas with his own hand sent down Angels from the promised land...:nn:

I've been sent to spread the message..

Right click on pic...

Left click to save, sendetc..etc..

save file as JPEG if you save...

Takes a bow and exits stage left...

Seascamp
02-13-2004, 04:59 PM
......... Just like Oracle Jones said ?I see it now? as the bright lights flood the table and the pipe organ booms out deep notes. That odd selection numb-nuted slime balls are mocking and insulting the USMC of WWII. And here I thought they were doing something productive like whacking off mud turtles and/or each other, silly dumb me, huh.
Now then that definitely has to be a poster speaking of the character of Teddy Jane Kerry. I thought his ire was directed toward VN Vets but now I see that he has a twenty yard Euclid dump truck full of contempt for WWII Marines as well. Man-O-man is that really sick stuff or what?
But I do see something that may be prophetic and encouraging. The idiotic-shit on the right is holding what appears to be a short blade seppuku sword. Great idea as then the proctologist can do his work from the open belly side and not have to necessarily auger through Kerry?s stools of pathetic ineptitude to retrieve some Marine's number eleven combat boot. Makes me want to act for Ira Hays for just a few moments or so, hmmm, hmmm the Marines got some pay-back due them, for sure, for sure and the time is at hand. Aarrgg!!!!!!!!! :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: Pike the bag O'fart Jim Boy!!!!!!!!!

Scamp

travisab1
02-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Boy...
And I got in trouble just for putting up a joke

Travis

SuperScout
02-14-2004, 11:17 AM
A resume' wouldn't be complete without a few words to adequately describe the background of the person in question, now would it! Teddy Jane Kerry (he said, in grateful appreciation to Sir Scamp's :cl: vibrantly inventive mind!) has been described as a "nominally Catholic," :r: pro-abortion, pro-welfare state, pro-homosexual civil union, pro-Saddam, anti-gun, :x: anti-military, :md: anti-intelligence :v: multi-millionaire-heiress-hopping man of the people. :cd:

Gimpy
02-14-2004, 12:06 PM
Travis is RIGHT!

His so-called "joke" was removed for being "offensive"??

Yet THIS $hit is OK??

Especially from one who seemed SOOOOOOOOOOOO appalled at another persons describing the Pres. GW as an SOB???

Oh................I suppose I FORGOT.........as long as you're calling a "liberaL" or a "democrat" names like a............"multi-millionaire-heiress-hoping-man-of-the-people"........that's OK and MUCH more appropriate, HUH???

You're DISGUSTING................full of "double-speak" and "double-standard" hypocrisy!

But, then again....what ELSE is new!

SuperScout
02-14-2004, 12:54 PM
... Black's Law Dictionary is not available, the truth is always a valid defense against even a spurrious charge of libel. What part of what I posted is untrue? If you find it offensive, I suggest you take it up with Teddy Jane Kerry, and get him to extend you an apology.

skeeter
02-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Gimpy is right, Travis just made a joke.. Then the murk of the mire begin to appear. Or should I say the "cesspool"..

SuperScout
02-16-2004, 02:58 PM
What was untrue about what I posted about Kerry? His own Roman Catholic church would refuse him the eucharist, due to his non-attendance, his position on abortion, and other anti-church positions. His anti-military votes, voting against such critical weapons systems as the Bradleys, Abrams, Tomahawks, fighter aircraft, and naval surface ships, his failure to support the intelligence community, his votes against our counter-terrorism efforts are all a matter of public record. So how would you describe this nominally Catholic, pro-abortionist, anti-military, anti-counter terrorism etc. etc. etc. ????????

Gimpy
02-16-2004, 03:29 PM
I'll answer YOUR question when YOU start answering ALL the unanswered questions I've posted for YOU about your boy GEE-W's deplorable record(s) about the condition he left Texas in after his "reign" as Governor!

I've posted so many facts about GEE-W that you've never responded to that it's becoming somewhat of a joke around here about your inability or reluctance to respond to them!

Soooooooooooooooooooo, when YOU start "answering"......so will I!

Don't worry, I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH!

SuperScout
02-16-2004, 04:18 PM
... without the usual caveat that a member of The Family might include: I'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions when you (1) answer the previous post, (2) cease the scurrilous attacks on George W. Bush, with your incessant lies, calling him a coward and worse, and (3) make a reasonable effort at an believable apology. Until then, the valid accusations against John Kerry are accurate, and will remain accurate, irrespective of your apology.

Gimpy
02-16-2004, 05:53 PM
before.

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!

The countless number of factual information that I've posted about GEE-FREAKIN-W that you have been so reluctant to respond to and artfully "dodged" answering is STILL on these forums for ALL TO SEE!

Would you like me to go back and RE-post them for all to see what a hypocrite you REALLY are??

If ANYONE deserves an apology.......it's folks around here for your continued sickening, disgusting, lies & deception you post about John Kerry. I''l remain just as convinced as former Senator Max Cleland and other vets such as the members of John Kerrys "crew" aboard the ship he served on in Vietnam that he IS a true man of character & honor as his military service record indicates!

Now.............let me see where those old posts are that you can't or WON'T answer!

Don't worry ....I'll find them.

SuperScout
02-17-2004, 03:34 PM
And kindly tell us what I posted about Kerry is "... sickening, disgusting, lies & deception ..." as you wrote? And why is the truth so sickening, disgusting? Examine his early anti-war activities, his voting record as a US senator, and see how he sold out POW's, those that were still fighting in Vietnam, and how he tried to sell out the modern armed forces. That's what's sickening and disgusting. It is a matter of public record.

Gimpy
02-17-2004, 04:31 PM
you're startin to sound like Ted Sampleys right hand boy. Are you helping him collect $$$$$$$$$ for his efforts to dupe other family members of POW/MIAs of their money to further his relentless smear campaign against John Kerry?

And BTW............Like I said BEFORE.............I'll answer YOUR scurilous, outrageous charges when YOU make an attempt to answer ALL the F-A-C-T-S about GEE-W's irresponsible and perversely obscene career and their lasting disastrous effects on your great state of Texas???

:cd: :cd: :cd: :md:

Arrow
02-17-2004, 07:39 PM
John Kerry's statements in the POW-MIA hearings are a matter of public record ifany one cares about congressional recordsand takes the time to read.

I have put up a link to those hearings many moons ago and put up another one now.You may go and read his testimony, the testimony of others and the conclusion he came to regarding POW's left behind in spite of the strong testimony to the contrary of John Kerry's conclusion.

John Kerry along with Former PresidentBill Clinton pushed for the normalization of trade with Vietnam without a full accounting of our POW-MIA. By doing this they took away the leverage the POW-MIA familes had. I did not then and do not now agree with Former President Bill Clinton or this present administration in regard to this policy. I am in fact sick at heart because of it.

I understand that many have played the familes with false hopes. But they have passed through all that and have been able to sort out truth from fiction and their testimony is they feel they have been let down by this economic and politicalpolicy. You may order a copy of the POW-MIA Senate Select hearings from the Government Printing Office in Washington D.C. so that you can read and make your own judgement.

It is also a matter of public record found in the senate hearing of 1971 entitled Legislative Prospects Relating To The Vietnam War that John Kerry gave testimony of the character of Vietnam Veterans making out that atrocities in Vietnam were the norm. He was part of what was known as the Winter Soldier Project.His testimony resulted in an investigationof theseatrocities but those thatparticipated in the project grew quite silent when called upon by the governmenteven when they were promised immunity.See Stolen Valor by Burkett in regard to the Winter Soldier Project.

Thereis a paper copy of these hearings found in theLibrary of Congressif you prefer to have them send a copy to you.

The picture that I posted is from the bookthat John Kerry approved and so it would be reasonable that the picture was also approvedby John Kerry. The quote that was quoted was from the newspaper called the Crimson. A Harvard paper in which John Kerry was interviewed.The book is now on sale at Amazon.com. There are two copies available an old copy and new copy there was a list price of $1,000 along with a couple of reviews for and against his stand after he came back from Vietnam.

I have made my decision about John Kerry and did so a long long time before he was running for President. The POW issue did it for me. There has been some accounting of MIA and some very hard work done by some very dedicated people some of whom have lost their lives in that search.God Bless their hearts forever.

It is not the same case forour POW's that were left behind.It isa dark dark mark on the history of this country.John Kerry is part of that darkness along with many others on both sides of the isle that just wanted to put it all behind us and get on with business as usual.

I know I am opening myself up to be called all manner of things from uneducated to deceived. It matters not to me. I know a man persuaded against his will is of the same opinion still.It is highly unlikely that anyone of us is going to change party affiliation because of something that is said on this website.

I am not posting this to change anyone's mind. I'm posting it to ease my own mindso I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I said what needs to be said for those that were left behind and their famlies.

Arrow>>>>>>

www.aiipowmia.com/ssc/ssctest.html (http://www.aiipowmia.com/ssc/ssctest.html)

www.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/JohnKerryTestimony.html (http://www.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/JohnKerryTestimony.html)

SuperScout
02-17-2004, 07:49 PM
And here's a bit more to further solidify your very reasoned decision.

? In 1991 Kerry voted to cut defense spending by 2 percent. Only 21 other senators voted with Kerry, and the defense cut was defeated.
? In 1991, Kerry voted to cut over $3 billion from defense and shift the funds to social programs. Only 27 senators joined Kerry in voting for the defense cut.
? In 1992, Kerry voted to cut $6 billion from defense. Republicans and Democrats alike successfully blocked this attempt to cut defense spending.
? In 1993, Kerry voted against increased defense spending for a military pay raise.
? In 1993, Kerry introduced a plan to cut the number of Navy submarines and their crews; reduce tactical fighter wings in the Air Force; terminate the Navy?s coastal mine-hunting ship program; force the retirement of 60,000 members of the armed forces in one year; and reduce the number of light infantry units in the Army down to one. Fortunately, Kerry's plan was defeated.
? In 1995, Kerry voted to freeze defense spending for seven years, cutting over $34 billion from defense. Only 27 other senators voted with Kerry.
? In 1996, Kerry introduced a bill to cut Defense Department funding by $6.5 billion. Kerry?s bill had no co-sponsors and never came to a floor vote.
? In 1996, Kerry voted yes on a fiscal 1996 budget resolution ? a defense freeze that would have frozen defense spending for the next seven years and transferred the $34.8 billion in savings to education and job training. The resolution was rejected 28-71.

In other words, if Kerry had his way, we still be trying to defeat our enemy with M-60 tanks, 40-year old armored personnel carriers, and other antiquated equipment. And no, you don't have to answer these facts, Gimpy, as the facts speak for themselves, in loud, clear tones.

Seascamp
02-18-2004, 11:58 AM
And along the way Sen. Kerry stopped a measure that would have called upon contemporary Vietnam to get in line with global human rights standards and norms. So, where that was heading was trade assistance without conditions or prerequisites. I can think of about fifty States that would just love a sweetheart deal like that and I?m sure that about 25 million Vietnamese would like improved human rights conditions as well.

Scamp

SuperScout
02-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Ahhh, the deafening silence of an adequate rejoinder!

An interesting distinction: when the lies were trotted out about Bush's National Guard service, evidence was ultimately produced to refute the baseless charges, but some still don't/won't believe. For example, despite the fact that dental records show that Bush had a dental exam and dental work done at a certain dental facility, the sufferers of rectal cranial defolade are now claiming that Bush wasn't there, just his teeth!

But irrefutable proof, legislative records, and historical evidence abounds attesting to the anti-military voting record of Kerry. So what's the typical Democrat defense of said proof etc.? Attack the messenger. Guess that's the best they can do, since they can't defend against the obvious.