PDA

View Full Version : Kerry/Fonda fake photo exposed....

Ironside
03-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Would you like the truth on the fake photo of John Kerry with Jane Fonda at the podium?

The fact is, even though Kerry had participated at some of the same events Fonda did, they hadn't formally met until after she was married to Ted Turner.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp

Now this is NOT A FAKE photo...

http://www.ragereport.com/rumsad.jpg

More about this at...

http://www.ragereport.com/iraqwmd.htm

reconeil
03-15-2004, 10:55 AM
WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

Only like-minded and people-manipulative zealots like Kerry and Fonda should be cordial when first introduced???

Or, is it that when being introduced to an enemy, for talks or hoped-for negotiations,...smacking such in the mouth on his Home Turf would be more appropriate a greeting???

GET REAL,...Neil :d: :b:, since both your INTENT & BENT are so obvious.

Ironside
03-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by reconeil WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

Only like-minded and people-manipulative zealots like Kerry and Fonda should be cordial when first introduced???

Or, is it that when being introduced to an enemy, for talks or hoped-for negotiations,...smacking such in the mouth on his Home Turf would be more appropriate a greeting???

GET REAL,...Neil :d: :b:, since both your INTENT & BENT are so obvious.

This meeting wasn't with an "enemy" for "negotiations."
This meeting was in alliance to defeat the Iranians.
In any way they could, evidently. ;)

Packo
03-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Did Chamberlain shake Hitlers hand when they met? How about the Japanese Ambassador to the US.....Did Cordell Hull shake his hand? Does that make them bad people? Educate me.

Oh, by the way. Yes the podium picture is fake....now how about the one where kerry is sitting behind the hanoi whore? Everybody knew the other was a fake from the begining. Why don't you tell us something we don't know instead of everything we do?

Packo

Ironside
03-15-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Paco Did Chamberlain shake Hitlers hand when they met? How about the Japanese Ambassador to the US.....Did Cordell Hull shake his hand? Does that make them bad people? Educate me.

Oh, by the way. Yes the podium picture is fake....now how about the one where kerry is sitting behind the hanoi whore? Everybody knew the other was a fake from the begining. Why don't you tell us something we don't know instead of everything we do?

Packo

He's three rows behind her. What's that prove? That they were in the same state at the same time?

LMAO! :D

reconeil
03-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Understood,...just like once we hated the Russians and now "They" are our allies.

Still, since Kerry and Fonda were in the equation,...I can't believe that such was THE POINT you or any Dem/Lib were trying to make about the photo comparisons. Such just wouldn't be of any value for excusing Kerry and clique,...which is so desperately needed.

Neil :d: :b:

Packo
03-15-2004, 12:07 PM
No, asshole. It proves that you can't debate an issue you bring up. I will waste no more time with you and doubt anyone else will. Your kind disappear fast on this site. It's an adult site.

Ironside
03-15-2004, 03:18 PM
hehehe...

how feathers will fluff! ;)

colmurph
03-18-2004, 06:59 PM
I'd rather expose his fake Silver Star and his three Fake Purple Hearts.

skeeter
03-19-2004, 06:37 AM
Ironsides:

Keep in mind here, we have a web site called "The Patriot Files", and the term as it is know here is mis-leading to some.. It could be known as. "The Mis-Guided Files "(no directions), or "Whining Files" (complain in a childish way) to a selected few.

I'm only referring to "some" here that cannot keep "logic" in a forward motion.

Some have shown their ideas can be inserted into a circle, it has no beginning, no end. It just floats in a endless motion.

Seascamp
03-19-2004, 07:06 AM
Tis the affliction of the unwashed masses eh Capt?n and the opiate of the proletariat as well I suppose. Let them eat cake, huh.

Scamp