PDA

View Full Version : The last thing YOU want...

Hardball
04-07-2004, 08:43 PM
To you Leftist vets out there... The LAST thing you want is for Condi Rice to win the argument tomorrow...(7 Apr 04 at the 9/11 Commission)

IF she prevails, as she usually does in the finer art of rhetorical martial arts, you can guarantee a 2008 Presidential campaign with the first woman President.

Hillary v. Condi.... slap down your money now.

RUN CONDI RUN...

Hardball

Hardball
04-08-2004, 10:39 AM
I rest my case.

HB

Gimpy
04-08-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm certainly NOT a "leftist" as you described.............more of a slightly left leaning "moderate".

But, but from my "vantage point of view"----she didn't WIN a darn thing?

She left JUST as many questions UN-answered as she supposedly "answered"?? Now that the so-to-far unheard of PDB has surfaced. Look like there're EVEN MORE Un-anwered questions???!! (WOW......talk a bout a smoking GUN!)

Looks like from most of the news shows after the "testimony" given by Rice, that MOST of the "widows" of the 9/11 victims are in an OUTRAGE about some of the "stuff" she said...............or FAILED to explain??

SuperScout
04-08-2004, 01:19 PM
"Most of the widows" of 9-11 are outraged? Who did the polling, and when? Is this just another "fact" you've made up? Why do you even try to attempt to insult her testimony by putting in quotation marks? Actually, Dr. Rice make the White ties look like a bunch of blithering dolts, which is not surprising, given her superior intelligence, outstandingly good looks, enormous grace under pressure, and musical talent on top of it all! If I weren't happily married, ......

skeeter
04-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Harball;

To me Ms. Rice probably has had her glory days, and everything will be downhill from here.

What I saw on the TV this morning, can be the same words from that famous movie.. "Cool Hand Luke"
"Now what we have here is a failure to communicate".

Gimpy
04-08-2004, 02:17 PM
would you know what she said?

I thought you didn't get those "channels" up thare "in the hills"?

I sat through her entire testimony (disgusting as it was!) she only added to my already revolting opinion of her and her counterparts in corrupt, contemptable misinformation!

Every single cable TV outlet WITHOUT the exception of FAUX-NEWS (or is it FACIST NEWS?) had the 9/11 widows on their programs relating their disappointment (and disgust) about Little Condis' exceptional ability to avoid the TRUTH as if it were the PLAGUE , and how it seemed so apparent to anyone with an ounce of intelligence!

Let's just wait and SEE what happens AFTER that PDB is "declassified" and the FULL import of its' content is reviewed to the American public!

SuperScout
04-08-2004, 02:34 PM
As a matter of fact, I get many channels up here in the hills, but have opted not to pay for the "local" channels which contain very little programming worth viewing. And yes, I frequently view the Fox News Channel of which you speak so disparagingly. And no, I didn't have a chance to view her entire testimony, as I was enroute to and from doing some volunteer work for a disabled vet.

Just what abut her testimony did you find so disgusting? And why employ the condescending "Little Condi" sobriquet? Were all the 9-11 widows there, or just a few that the Tides Foundation was able to russle up for show and tell?

I find it truly amazing how pathological your hatred is.

Gimpy
04-08-2004, 03:16 PM
it appears we have more in common than one would expect.

I find it truly commendable that you were (are) doing volunteer work for a disabled vet. I'd like to offer up my sincere thanks for your efforts. I have been involved in these endeavors for many years now and it IS a worthy and rewarding cause.

I wish more of your political "persuasion" would take up the cause! :D

The only "thing" that is "pathological" in my personality and efforts is the advancement and improvement of Veterans and their families rights, benefits and health care. Nothing more....nothing less!

I don't "hate" anyone. I have extreme dislike and very little tolerence for folks who lie, deceive, misrepresent the truth and use other folks despair and fear to further their own selfish gains. Be it Political, Personal, or Public or Private enterprise as their determinig factor to acheive their misguided goals! Plain & Simple!

As for what "part" of her "testimony" I found distasteful. Virtually all of it. You'd-a had ta been there! It WAS revolting....(I'm using some language of the widows here!) to say the least.

I'm NOT saying she isn't "intelligent"..........I know a LOT of arrogant, self-involved, condescending, deceitful, self-absorbed, eggheads I woulldn't trust with my dogs well being and care, much LESS anyone in my families!

She's about as full-of-crap as her boss for gosh sakes! :re:

colmurph
04-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Gimpy you ought to change your screen name to "Grumpy", it suits you better.

SuperScout
04-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Just a thought, but you might be more acceptable and believable if, on rare occasion, you would include the phrase, "in my humble or otherwise, opinion." Maybe Dr. Rice's testimony was revolting to you, but your's, surprise, surprise, is not a universally accepted position. What parts I did see in re-run versions was some extraordinary rudeness, as it appeared to me and many others wathcing to the same show, on the part of Ben-Veniste and Bob Kerrey. IT was amazing to watch Dr. Rice gently hand Kerrey's head right back to him after he tried to make a point, and she quoted his speech to him about how we should have pay-back time on Saddam for what he did to our USS Cole.

Gimpy
04-08-2004, 04:45 PM
I'll take that as a "compliment" coming from YOU Col. murph, recalling the other unwarranted "names" you've seen fit to call me in the recent past! :md:

I thought you said you weren't going to respond to my posts anymore??

You're kinda like your boy in the whitehouse, ain't ya? Say ONE thing.........and DO something ELSE??????

#####
Super, you see, that's just IT..............I ain't "humble"!---- I calls'um as I sees'um!

Your "opinion" of the "technique" used by the two honorable gentlemen you've mentioned does not offer me any surprising sense of change of direction regarding your past viewpoints.

I expected no less from you! :D

SuperScout
04-12-2004, 01:57 PM
How dare you!! Why, the very nerve of you, besmirching the very good name of one of the original Seven Dwarfs!