PDA

View Full Version : Say What?

HARDCORE
04-14-2004, 09:48 AM
I just heard a loud-mouthed debate on FOX that encompassed Iraqi Oil and the control thereof!

One of the two windy-warriors (Congressmen) brought up the point that Iraqi Oil was already back in the hands of the Iraqi People (ie: The Iraqi Oil Ministry)! If this is the freaking case, then I ask you where the promised reductions in Oil Prices upon the liberation of Iraq have evaporated to?

Top this off with the fact that the Billion$ being pumped into Iraq, are American in origin, as is much of the blood, sweat and tears, and again I put it to you that someone here in America is lying like a G-D Persian Rug!

As far as all of this bullshit testimony being given (after the fact) to Congress, it is (in my opinion) self-serving, fog-producing, deceptive lies! The looks of shock on the faces of the people in power who were caught with their pants down, testifying (lying) about facts that totally alluded them, have turned from panic and self fear, to arrogance and buck passing again!

As a matter of fact, some ?Pre 9/11, Pseudo Political Supermen? who turned into self-protecting mice after the attacks against us, are again thumping their chests like they have a pair!?

Might I remind these Sunday Heroes that it ain?t over until the fat lady sings, and it is appearing (to this point) like she has terminal laryngitis!

Bad intelligence, poor planning, ongoing ego trips, and passing the buck are still the order of the day in politics (opinion)! :d:

VERITAS