The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > revwardoc

Conversation Between revwardoc and rita hartzell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. rita hartzell
    09-23-2009 04:33 AM
    rita hartzell
    Good Morning. Don't know where our post is so and I haven't been on in several days. Thank you for the response. Can you direct me to a place where I can follow a list of enlisted officers and their movements during the Revolutionary War?
    I am up to 28 men in my family tree that served. For some I have alot of info and for some there is nothing but a remark stating that they had served. It seems reasonable to look at the commanding officers and follow their trails to my guys. Do you know of any accessable books or links that I could use to gain this information? We hailed from Pa. Most of the men are from Phila, Montgomery, Bucks County and Montgomery counties. Some as far as Fredericksburg Md and Somerset Pa.
    Thank you in advance for the help.
    I just located a great software program that I believe will help me write this into a chapter once I have the info organized correctly. I actually have several questions for you as I go on. I hope I won't be too much of a pest. Can you tell me where you do your reinactments? Thanks again.