The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > reconeil

Conversation Between reconeil and David
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. David
    06-07-2011 09:06 PM
    David
    Long story but to make it short Sid basically split the site when he was kicked off. He took most of the people with him to the second site and then was exposed as a fraud. Most decided to stay at the second site anyway. That's it in a nutshell
  2. reconeil
    05-01-2009 01:22 PM
    reconeil
    David,
    How come can no longer edit my new threads or posts?

Neil / reconeil
  3. David
    05-29-2008 11:51 AM
    David
    I think you may be reading my profile accidentally in regards to the friends list and social group membership.

The post deletions were due to poorly constructed upgrade code which rendered our working database invalid and forced the use of last nights backup database in its place.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I can assure you no one is deleting posts on purpose.
  4. reconeil
    05-29-2008 09:17 AM
    reconeil
    David,
    Perhaps a little new info discovered might be of some assistance regarding disappearances of things making Dems look bad & suspicious.

Noticed on my profile that 2 new friends are listed that I most certainly never applied for.
    (1) is Axew3, Administrator (totally unknown to me)
    (1) is exllrp, whom know TOO WELL and wouldn't consider a friend in a million years. How can this be?

Also and regarding: "Group Memberships",...
    I do not belong to the: "1st Cavalry Division"
    Can anyone put whatever liked on my profile or have access to deleting whatever posting of mine that they choose??

Neil
  5. David
    05-29-2008 09:02 AM
    David
    No, we had to reload the database again due to technical difficulties with a site upgrade carried out yesterday.
  6. reconeil
    05-29-2008 08:49 AM
    reconeil
    David,
    Today noticed that both my yesterday responses to 82Rigger's: :Obama Memorial Day Speech" & SuperScout's; "Does experience matter?" are no longer there. Also noticed that a previous & earlier response of mine to Stick's: "Dem?, Rep?, RN?" was also deleted.

All three deleted responses alluded to appeared great on the site yesterday. What happened?
    Is there some-sort-of Conservative Problem?

Neil
  7. David
    05-21-2008 06:11 PM
    David
    We had a database problem today that took at least a few hours of posts out.
  8. reconeil
    05-21-2008 06:09 PM
    reconeil
    David.
    What happened to all the responses on:
    "BIG Oil" much like "BAD Weather"?
    All are now missing.
    Neil
  9. David
    05-02-2008 06:26 AM
    David
    Give it another try as I had to restart the server.
  10. reconeil
    05-02-2008 06:24 AM
    reconeil
    David,
    Currently (9:21 ET/ 5/2/08) showing that you have: "Viewers" and I can't get to view anything,...
    was wondering if such could be corrected?

Neil / reconeil