The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > BLUEHAWK

Conversation Between BLUEHAWK and Boats
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Boats
    10-12-2021 02:03 PM
    Boats
    Welcome back Blue its been awhile - I hope your health is good.
    -
    Wow Blue - great to see your post. Yea I can understand - how the site is a ghost town
    the last few years. HC - Reco and myself have done our best but I'm surprised
    the amount of readers we get and it has picked up - but no actual postings?
    -
    My health is going downhill got the VA on my ass to get more testing. I've lost 85 lbs. in the last 8 months and they are not happy. Got all my virus shots and flu shot and I take my meds but now I got the CT scans earlier but now they want MRI test. I suspect they know something - but they haven't yet said anything. Other than that - the wife is almost 80% handicapped and has lost a lot of weight and has tremors. I turned 75 on May 3rd and the time seems to be going quicker each year of late. David - Reco - HC and myself are still posting and it seems we have a good following - but nobody has signed up of late.
    -
    My email address is [email] wlovison@gmail.com if you wish to chat. Try to stay active and I hope to see more of your postings.
    -
    By the way I'm also a Life Member of the VFW Post 6448 in Dyer, IN - what a crowd plenty of laughs and they do many other things like long biker's rides (not me too old for that anymore - they and have poker games - and hot food specials periodically. We still have a few Korean - WWII guys the last WWI past away not long ago. Several VN - guys I'm one - and some Iraq - Gulf war and now Afghanistan guys - if you got a local VFW go to it and shoot the shit - and have a few beers - or shots - but don't be a loner - interact and talk about what's what! I hope your health is good and your family is also well.
    -
    God Speed and Blue - let us know if we can be any help. You're not alone.
    -
    Best regards to You and Your Family
    -
    Boats