The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Pysco Vets question (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25206)

MORTARDUDE 02-19-2003 07:01 PM

[...]

Boats 02-20-2003 07:27 AM

Hey Larry,

That's a great idea - but whose got the contacts and for sure we'd have to know when this takes place to tape it at home.
Letterman would do it I know he would.

SEATJERKER 02-20-2003 07:40 AM

mail him a hat, and mug...

...send him one of everything, and he has to wear it through the whole begining monologue or we do a "Rupurt Putnik", and hold him hostage for a Cathy Lee Gifford workout video...

...looked up his address...

...The Late show with David Letterman
The Ed Sullivan Theater
1697 Broadway
New York New York 10019...

...I'll mail him out a mug, Sid send replacement, try to get one in the mail today............

...might just give him a smile, don't you think......

SEATJERKER 02-20-2003 09:07 AM

as we speak...

...call it a whim, but just wrapped up a mug, and drove to the post office, and mailed "The late show with DAAAAAAVid Letterman" an offical

"PSYCOVETS" MUG,...

... (no Sid, I didn't mail him the one with the broken handle)...

...sent it over night mail USPS, and it will be in the office by tomorrow at noon, ,...

...$ 17.85 to mail a $8.00 mug, but you know what,... every penny is worth it to spread the news,...

... I included a short note that said something like he has to use it on his show for a week, and if he doesn't, we're all gonna order tickets, and comedown the day after the PSYCOVETS bean, and chili eating contest...

...also added to "keep the troops laughing"...

...YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA....

...HOPE IT MAKES ALL YOU SMILE TODAY, AND MAYBE BY TOMORROW NIGHT, PSYCOVETS WILL BE KNOWN NATIONWIDE...

...Yours Truly,

...Psyco Curtis.........

Boats 02-20-2003 11:23 AM

Hey Curtis,

What a guy!! Wonder how long it will be before he puts it on air?
Hope someone tapes it so I can get a copy. I travel so much that I'm liable to miss it. Good Job.

SEATJERKER 02-20-2003 11:31 AM

seeing....

...how David Letterman will be the first celebrity to be sporting the hottest coffee, ( or what ever he puts in it) mug around on Friday night, who else should be on the list...

...GWB with a hat that says "THE PREZ"...

... VP Cheney, " VICE PREZ"...

... SEC Rumsfeld " SENIOR BOOM"...

...now on with the show.............

PHO127 02-20-2003 11:36 AM

I am in tears

Reading this, havent laughed this hard in ages. I just got back from psyco mountain and was scanning the posts. Curtis you are priceless. I have to check on your hat, it should be ready and I will send mugs, hat and bumperstickers togather. :D :D :D

PHO127 02-20-2003 11:46 AM

forgot to post picture of

1 Attachment(s)
Psyco Vets mountain retreat and Car Wash. Roof is 99% complete and will close in Gable ends and start log siding next week

VF24F8C 02-20-2003 11:52 AM

PHO127

Just want to let you know that I got my 'Psyco Vets' package and to say THANKS BROTHER!!! Best stuff I've gotten in a loooong time! Truly 8up - I like that in a person!
Since I'm now living in them, I'll probably wear them out and need more by summer - I'll let you know. Thanks again!

Curtis - To funny man... Hope Letterman comes thru... I'll be watchin'

Morterdude - Welcome Back Brother - Missed ya..

Smitty

SEATJERKER 02-20-2003 12:14 PM

Sid...

...isn't it supposed to have the stairs, and a door in the original plans..