The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Afternoon Humor! (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40872)

b3196 11-21-2005 11:53 AM

Gracie.....Gracie.....Gracie
I though I taught you better then that.....That was by far the worst joke I've heard in a long time
Bob K

b3196 11-21-2005 12:05 PM

A Russian, Czec and a Polock along with his son go bear hunting.
They're scouting the land looking for bear tracks when they came across 2 sets of tracks in the snow. The Russian told the Pole and his son to go back to the cabin and get the rifles while he and the Czec track the bears. Upon returning to the site of the tracks the Pole and his son start to track 2 sets of bear tracks and 2 sets of human tracks. The Pole and his son come to a clearing where there appeared to be a large fight with only to sets of bear tracks heading into the woods. The Pole and his son continue tracking the bears until they ccome across 2 bears sleeping. The Pole grabs his gun, takes aim and shoots the female bear then he kills the male bear. The father takes out his knife and commences to gut the female bear when this Russian belt buckle falls out of the female bears stomach....The father looks at his son and says "Do you know what this means". The son says "no what does it mean dad?"

..... (Czec).........(male)
The checks in the mail
Bob K

Jerry D 11-21-2005 06:56 PM

Good one Bob :ae:

MarineAO 11-21-2005 07:11 PM

A Blondes Year in Review!

January - Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too tight.

February - Couldn't work in a pharmacy because the bottles wouldn't fit into the typewriter.

March - Got excited when she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months because the box said "2-4 years."

April - Was trapped on an escalator for hours when the power went out.

May - Couldn't make Kool-Aid because 8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets.

June - Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July - After losing in a breast stroke swimming competition,
complained tothe judges that the other swimmers were using their arms.

August - Told her blonde friend to hurry when trying to get into their locked car using a coat hanger because it was starting to rain and the top was down.

September - When asked what the capital of California was: answered "C."

October - Hates M & M's because they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked a turkey for 4 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 120.

December - Couldn't call 911 because there was no "11" on any phone button.

Keith_Hixson 11-22-2005 08:24 AM

This thread is going down the tubes.

We are all going to need a therapist for these groaning jokes.

We need lots of help!

I thought a little humor was good but this is truly a little humor.

Keith :cd:

SuperScout 11-22-2005 08:55 AM

On his way home from the local pub, Sean was attacked by a savage rary, a local beast of mythical lore that could only be destroyed by throwing off a tall cliff. The ensuing struggle lasted well past the night, and finally, at the crack of dawn Sean's neighbor happens along to help him with the fight. Together, they push and shove, eventually overcoming the rary's strength, and pushed it to the very edge of the cliff, and with a mighty shove, pushed it over. The rary crashed on the rock far below, while the neighbor muttered, "That's a long way to tip a rary!"

DMZ-LT 11-22-2005 09:09 AM

A hobo was reminiscing about great times he had had along a streatch of rail rode tracks. Once , he said , I was walking the tracks and found a beautiful woman tied up laying across the tracks. I took her off the track and untied her in the woods. We then made love for 3 days in the woods. Wow said his friend thats great. Get any head he asked. Nope replied the hobo , never did find the head.

goodnessgracie 11-23-2005 08:44 AM

They say you shouldn't tell blonde jokes unless you are one... and I are one:

Did you hear about the blonde that snorted the Sweet-N-Lo?

She thought it was Diet Coke!!!

SuperScout 11-23-2005 06:02 PM

Things you can say only at Thanksgiving!

1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time!
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

Jerry D 11-24-2005 02:19 AM

The Turkey day sayings were great :ae: