The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Fng (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44880)

PatoLoco 12-19-2007 11:01 PM

Fng

Still lurking, but thought I could at least drop a line here. Interesting site so far. I'm a retired Marine Gunny (retired in 2005) and spent most of my career as intelligence. I serve as a Historian here (www.mcitta.org) and my primary interest is military history, especially regarding interrogators and intelligence. Saw a post in the Marine section about Lt Krissoff and father. I also helped establish and maintain a memorial to all intelligence Marines and Sailors killed in action (WWII to present), so stories like this (about those intel Marines and Sailors) are also of interest.
Semper Scrotus (Always on the Ball),
PatoLoco

Stick 12-20-2007 05:02 AM

PL, welcome aboard. (Can you say that to a Girene?)
You might have a difficult time finding much "intelligence" here but you will find some of the greatest and proudest folks that have been there, done that right here up to and including Booger. You will always leave the site with a smile on your face and I hope we can be a resource for you and your site. 'Course I'm ex-Army so I don' knows how much hep I kin givs yah.
Fng???????????Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Gotta beat the heck outta Wannabe.

b3196 12-20-2007 05:10 AM

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service. Let me be the first to say that, unlike me the rest of these people here are not playing with a full deck, one french fry short of a Happy Meal and any other inuendo you can think of to describe abnormalsy.
Keith will try to convince you he's a Therapist/Minister.....He's not
Packo has a dependency problem.
John and Sid like to kill things.
Brice uses big words that confuse the $hit outta me.
and the list goes on and on.

David 12-20-2007 05:42 AM

Welcome to the site PL :)

Doc.2/47 12-20-2007 08:31 AM

Welcome! Thank you for your service. Some of the best of the best hang here. Enjoy.

covan 12-20-2007 07:27 PM

Welcome to the outfit. I used to say "welcome aboard", but after a while I realized i was never in the Navy and never on a ship of any kind.

Keep active. I've researched a couple Marines while doing some military history.

Incidentally, I was Army.

Can an Army guy say "Semper Fi?"

Saying it anyways.

tdeane 12-20-2007 07:43 PM

Welcome Gunny!

PatoLoco 12-21-2007 03:51 PM

Thanks for the welcome. And yes, "Welcome Aboard" is very appropriate for Marines as well. Myself having nearly 2 years on ship and spent five years aboard navy bases....we still consider ourselves a part of the US Navy. Though we would like the Navy redesignated "MARDOT" or Marine Department of Transportation. :D

Merry Christmas All

Boats 01-03-2008 06:30 AM

Welcome Aboard Mate

PL - nice to have you on board with us. I'm sure you will find this site full of history and eye witnessed events. Thanks for your service to our country.

MORTARDUDE 01-03-2008 03:34 PM

"Welcome Aboard" and "Welcome Home"...I hope you can join us on Psyco mtn. in April.

Larry Nuckolls

South Vietnam / Cambodia Nov 69 - Nov 70
25th Infantry Division