The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Farmboy wasn't a wanabe (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111742)

splummer 10-19-2009 06:17 AM

Farmboy wasn't a wanabe

I've talked to some of the SF guys now on PF20 and they had passed through Phu Bie during the time I was there 1968. You would have had to of been there to know the answers to questions I asked them. These guys are what they say they are and they know and vouched for Farmboy. Didn't Farmboy get banned from this site?

Whale 10-19-2009 06:56 AM

DocRussel too!

I believe Faemboy and several others were banned for life.

I would like to add that DocRussel is also who he says he is. After the 5th SFGA left Vietnam in 1971, many of those left behind were involved in training FANK - National Army of Khmer.

A little knowledge is like a lesson in Karate. You may only learn enough to get your butt whipped.:d:

5thgrpguy 10-19-2009 07:45 AM

Gentleman,

As the dust has settled and respect appears to have returned to the postings here, I would like to point out that Randy C. was also banned. He is my friend, and is exactly who he who he said he is...

Ron P.

DMZ-LT 10-19-2009 07:49 AM

Welcome to all who served our country !

David 10-19-2009 09:04 AM

Randy C. and Farmboy have been unbanned. I could not find a "DocRussel" username. If there are more just let me know. Let's keep it civil.

splummer 10-19-2009 09:40 AM

David

I wish you would also consider unbanning Sid and Tom [PHO and Paco] if they would want to come back. Reguarding keeping it civil: I can't speak for others but having a Vietnam wanabe on this site made me feel betrayed and angry. Since it went on for so many years It probably made it even harder to keep civil.
Thanks
Steve

Doc.2/47 10-19-2009 10:25 AM

David-

Made a quick check and also found these user names as banned: jlcoad, quietpro066, bigD,
BDNovember.

If you're going to issue a general pardon, why not include Sid and Paco? Let's just put this whole "wannabe" thing behind us.

Gimpy 10-19-2009 10:26 AM

Ditto..........

What my friends Steve and Doc Hal said!

Gimp

ussfa344 10-19-2009 10:57 AM

I just want to echo what the others have said. It is a terrible shame how just a single wannabee amongst a group of real been there, done that guys can come between friends and disupt a valuable forum such as this and PF-2. I guess that the same can be said about erroneous information, such as lies told to many of us here by various recruiters when we were in the military. But at least false information such as age requirements for Special Forces way back when can be corrected esily enough and we can all move on. But is sound like that wannabee from the past really caused some lasting damage. Shame on him!

Robert

David 10-19-2009 11:20 AM

jlcoad, quietpro066, bigD, and BDNovember have had their accounts reactivated.