The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   I am really worried (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109766)

Old Seabee 07-01-2009 08:01 PM

I am really worried

I see what's happening to my country and recall a statement made by a little fat man, some of you might also remember. "We will bury you, we don't have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within." Am I nuts or dreaming what's going on?

DMZ-LT 07-01-2009 08:09 PM

All of the above ! Keep movin your doing fine.

82Rigger 07-01-2009 08:15 PM

What LT said.

I used to be disgusted too.

LT said, "Keep movin'!" :D:D

reconeil 07-02-2009 03:36 AM

Dan,...

You're not nuts nor dreaming,...even though America now suffering one-helluva-bad-nightmare.
Just hang-in-there & hope for the best, like the rest of us. There's little one can do.

Hey,...and if lucky,...we might even return back to being A Representative Republic AGAIN?
Hey,...you never know?

Also, is Kruschev still alive? He must be since only: "The Good die young".
Cranky old farts like Carter usually go on forever,...even in Russia.

Neil

82Rigger 07-02-2009 07:36 AM

Neil,

Nikita Khrushchev was born in 1894.

He removed from power by the Soviets in 1964

and died in 1971.

reconeil 07-02-2009 08:44 AM

Thanks, Steve.
Guess that Old Fart Nikita didn't break any geriatric records,...and only made it to 70.

Still,...have any idea of one obviously hell-bent helping Kruschev's prophecy pan-out
before his dying, and/or ex-President Jimmy Carter's age?

That perpetually anti-America & always pro-enemies like: "Hanoi Jane Fonda" dirt-bag,
must actually be older than dirt by now? Please check-it-out & verify. Out.

Neil

Old Seabee 07-02-2009 11:43 AM

Thanks guys. It's just that I set here thinking about a very close friend how gave his all, just like all the men you knew, and wonder what they would say.

reconeil 07-02-2009 03:23 PM

Dan,...

Are likely thinking & saying exactly what Our Forefathers are now saying,.............
while similarly rolling-over-(due total disgust) in-their-graves.

Neil

P.S. Dan,
Never lost any of my men, friends & buddies while serving.
After discharged while many re-uped (circa 1958),...don't really know?
Actually,...don't really want to know. The movie: "We Were Soldiers" being a good reason.
Much prefer believing that all Such Great Guys whom always could be counted on, faired
as well as could possibly be.

MORTARDUDE 07-02-2009 11:04 PM

I think about The Wall everyday. I am in full survival mode now. Their sacrifice shall not have been in vain.

Boats 07-08-2009 02:34 PM

Morts right

We all have to move on - they wouldn't want it any other way. Don't mean we don't have to look over our shoulder every now and then - just to keep in practice.