The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Tina. You'll know when you arrived when...... (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44182)

b3196 02-10-2007 07:34 AM

Tina. You'll know you arrived when......

Tina
The following pictures depict the warmth and happiness that will greet you and your parents when you arrive on the mountain
bOOger

b3196 02-10-2007 07:36 AM

Another heart warming sign

You can feel the love in the air
bOOger

b3196 02-10-2007 07:38 AM

Still another heart warming sign

The suits are not provided until you start to glow in the dark
bOOger

b3196 02-10-2007 07:41 AM

More love

This might explain the hair growing on the palm of John's hand
bOOger

b3196 02-10-2007 07:45 AM

The last love generated sign

Tina
You'll know you arrived when you crest the top of the hill and see us all in a moment of prayer holding a large blanket seeing how high we can toss a midget without spilling the beer
bOOger

Keith_Hixson 02-10-2007 09:04 AM

Please Don't Go Tina.

Psyco Mtn is a dangerous place.
If Packo "Gut" and Dangerous Bob are there it is no place for a sweet young lady like you.

Keith :D

b3196 02-10-2007 09:11 AM

Tina
In the last picture, you'll notice the white smoke rising. At that moment, we have successfully elected the new Pope of Psyco mtn to lead us in prayer this coming April.......Thats the good news.
The bad news is....I'm the one they elected
:xx:
bOOger

Gimpy 02-10-2007 10:02 AM

Dunt'cha

B'lieve nuthin thet ole GeneralbOOgerLeeFella tells ya Tina.

We'un's elected mah DEAH SUTHERN BROTHER, Tha Honorable J.E.B. "Colon" Packo as tha new Reverand (I heered he's-a gonna be promoted ta honorary "Bishop of North Jawga" next year) uv our Mountain Top Religious Retreat.

Your'uns' truly,

General Beauregard "Stonewall" Gimpinski tha III, Honorary "deacon" uv the MTRR (Mountain Top Religious Retreat)

PS----bOOger wuz tha feller whut put thet little 'addition' uv a pig notification to tha sign about dem ole bad-ass dogs! He made a promise to his last years overnight companion thet little "miss piggy" would have a dedicated sign to her before his arrival at this years festivities!
------- :D ;) :cd:

Keith_Hixson 02-10-2007 11:44 AM

Brother Bob to Pope Bob

Tina,
Don't kiss his ring. You never know where its been.

Bob K. as Pope. Well he is Polish.

Keith

b3196 02-10-2007 12:00 PM

There's a pattern here....and I don't like it.
All I see is the word "don't"....Tina, don't go to the mountain, Dont believe nuthin that ole bOOgerlee tells ya Tina, Tina dont kiss his ring.....Im beginning to develop a complex......

Tina
What you are witnessing here is jealousy at its finest. They all wish they could be like me, but we all know thats impossible. My self-appointed job while you're on the mtn is to protect you from the sins generated by the likes of Packo Hal Sid Larry John Travis Frisco and any other sicko's that shows up
Bless you my child
Pope bOOger