The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Indigent Figureheads vs Would-Be Dictators (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488614)

HARDCORE 06-13-2018 10:10 AM

Indigent Figureheads vs Would-Be Dictators

6-13-2018

(opinions)

“When did we surrender control of our government, along with its various functions, to those who would be kings, or to those who are all title and no function?”

Whether you want to face it or not, many a petty bureaucrat who suffers from delusions of grandeur, now considers the people themselves to be nothing more than an army of slaves and vassals, at least in my opinion! Once elected, or even hired on, a quickly decaying - metamorphic transformation often sets in – one in which the servant quickly becomes the master, and they in turn, quickly mutate into the unaccountable dictator of those who elected them to begin with!

“So who do we have to blame for this Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde transformation – ourselves alone, that’s who!”

When one hires any employee, that employee does not immediately start giving orders to his boss! But yet, many a petty bureaucrat, and hungry politician alike, automatically feel that the people who pay the bills are under their control and dictates - why is that, do you suppose? Or worse yet, why do we continue to tolerate it, and this all the way up to those who have usurped power and control over the lives and liberties of the people themselves!

Maybe it is time that we begin to fire these people, their bosses, and those who pull their strings from behind the scene, en masse? As a matter of fact, I am sure that we all have our own lists of bureaucrats who urgently need to be shown the door and the tip of our boot – from top to bottom, and all points in between, unfortunately!

Of course, this is not to say that each and every bureaucrat is worthless or arrogant? But on the other hand, I am not saying that some of them (and their puppet-masters as well) do not need to be replaced, and the quicker the better for our nation!

Hardcore

Boats 06-13-2018 11:31 AM

HC
Good points I wish I could write as good as you do. These issues are of great importance and we who see it have to realize we are moving in an unhealthy direction. Afraid more to come and what becomes of our society as we knew and it may be beyond repair? The foundation of our political system has become warped into something other than our founding fathers outlined. A whole new society and a system that morphed in such a way that it may become totally destructive to world as we once new?

We are a society of people's whose ideals are being swayed by erratic decision makers. I see it happpening more each day. Our leadership has become yes sir as you command types. No parleys just do it or you fired type management.

Our military will eventually have to be used to control the orders given without considerations. If my grandfather were alive he would say another Mussaleny. Our democracy has been stalled by upper management. We no longer function in accordance to statues of our constitution. Checks & Balances no action without consultation of congress. Take that away so much for way of life.

Kowtowing to Kim and stopping the war games I feel was a big mistake. It sends the wrong message. Kim wins Trump looses. We showed weaknesses allies are wondering what in the hell is US doing?!

I ask for your opinion on this issue and whether or not our government & leadership in congress even has the balls to stand up to Trump on issues of National Security?

Boats

reconeil 06-14-2018 09:20 AM

Boats,
As to your: "Our leadership has become yes sir as you command types. No parleys just do it or you fired type management.",...you come across like Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, Kimmel and such.

Have you never heard of our civilian command of the United States Military, oooooooor even that US Military/US People-DISGUSTING President Truman FIRING of General MacArthur COMMAND??

Your: "Kowtowing to Kim and stopping the war games I feel was a big mistake. It sends the wrong message. Kim wins Trump looses. We showed weaknesses allies are wondering what in the hell is US doing?!"was also quite; "Hate Trump" types typical.

Besides, what did Kim WIN and what did Trump LOOSE??

If I remember correctly, other US Presidents gave Enemy North Koreans BILLION$ of US Taxpayer Monies, and in turn received diddly-squat.

Is that what you and other: "Trump Haters" would prefer now, Boats?

Neil

Boats 06-14-2018 09:58 AM

This is why its still a freedom of speech in this country - we each can believe in what we feel is wrong. I'm not perfect but neither is this current leadership!

Boats

reconeil 06-15-2018 08:17 AM

Hey, Boats. Don't sweat it. Nobody is perfect.

Well,...almost nobody, anyway.

Neil