The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Missing Persons (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Looking for my father (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24199)

MelodySunshine 11-21-2002 09:36 PM

Looking for my father

1 Attachment(s)
I used to be on this forum a while back. I forgot my user name(actually I had two, I am incredable bad with remembering those, even lost stuff for e-mail accounts.)

I just thought it would be worth a try to see if anyone knew about my father. His name was Danny Earl Pershall. I havn't seen him in I would guess 6 years. I am just curious to his whereabouts.

I am told he served in the Navy. I am not even sure of his birthday. I think it was in the early 50's. I know its not alot to work on but its all I know.

I don't really want to talk to him, just know where he is.

Thank you :D

If the attachment of the picture worked this is the only one I have of him that I can find at the moment.

Nam_Angel 07-09-2003 01:02 PM

Danny Earl Pershall Located

Appears your Dad's in Texas... :)

DANNY EARL PERSHALL PAMPA TX 51

He remarried in 1995 to this woman:

PERSHALL DANNY E 44 JESSE SHIRLEY A 48 1995

Couldn't get a number for him here though...

All the best to you,

Lisa Stein
Houston, Texas

melody1181 09-15-2003 10:34 PM

Thank you!!

Wow forgot about posting this. I'm not really intrested in even talking to him anymore, EVER. I know he is not in TX anymore. He has high tailed it somewhere else because he is wanted for writting bad checks and assault.

I don't like the man, he didn't even show up for his fathers funeral.

Nam_Angel 09-16-2003 05:43 AM

Pershall

Wow!

That's terrible about his father... Sounds like you aren't missing out on much!!

I'm an Investigator and just surf around looking for posts and came across yours here... I was putting up pics of my Dad and saw the message board.

I haven't been here in awhile either!!

Take Care and sorry about your Grandfather...

Nam_Angel

BLUEHAWK 09-16-2003 06:04 AM

Amazing, how quickly all that happened here...

Nam_Angel 09-16-2003 06:11 AM

Yep!

melody1181 09-16-2003 10:26 AM

Its weird I want to know where he is in a way but I could live with never talking to him. My grandad died in 98 but before that my father over drugged him and stole alot from him.

The assualt I think is against his wife(they have to be crazy to even look at him) not that he was low enough before, then he became a woman beater.

I really apreciate you helping, not many people do it any more and it means alot :o)

Nam_Angel 09-16-2003 10:36 AM

Think nothing of it, it's what I do!

He may be in jail... Maybe I can run his records thru JIMS and get something on his name.

Will do and see what I come up with.

BRB

Lisa

Nam_Angel 09-16-2003 10:50 AM

Melody,

Looks like he's in Colorado now!!

Ever know of him to be there? Or to have family there??

DANNY E PERSHALL COLORADO SPRINGS CO 51

melody1181 09-16-2003 11:05 AM

It seems right that he would be there. No family but he used to live there with my mom and brother before I was born. I'll have to tell his brother and sister about where he is.
Thank you!