The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Police/Fire/EMS (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Perspective (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28224)

DMZ-LT 06-19-2003 12:09 PM

Perspective

Most y'all know I got burned pretty good over two months ago on my hands and arms. Doc says I got more surgery and grafs to go and it will 4 more before I am OK. When I get depressed I call xgrunt who has been 70% burned up , or sometimes Tiny. Tiny lost both legs , in my Troop , in Bitnam. I have a pubic hair growing out of my fore arm graf now and it is slow , to me , to heal . I sent Tiny an e-mail bitching about how long this injury was taking and he wrote me back "Personally LT , if the Doc would give me some cadaver legs , I would not give a shit how long it took them to heal as long as I could use them in the end. Maybe someday." I am blessed , I'll quit bitching. Thanks Frank and Tiny. Scouts Out ! :a:

39mto39g 06-19-2003 03:53 PM

Lt

you go ahead and bitch, I may help to get out some bitchen, although I have never been burned (very bad anyway) I had seen plenty of people who were and it an't no fun, Buuuuuuut, they do get over it and have a hell-of-a story to tell.

Ron

DMZ-LT 06-19-2003 05:20 PM

Thanks Ron , sorry I posted this in your y'alls spot , just wasn't thinking. Got to think I am still lucky though

philly 06-19-2003 05:32 PM

DMZ,

You're good people. It seems you always have a nice word to say. If you want to bitch and complain, what's taking you so long. ;)

I wish you all the best.

Philly

39mto39g 06-19-2003 06:34 PM

LT

You don't need to thank me, your welcome all over the patriotfiles, You post where ever you wish.

Ron

DMZ-LT 06-20-2003 07:55 AM

I need to thank everyone on the PF. i have learned a bunch here. My daughters have learned a lot about their old man who never talked to them about Bitnam and their old man has learned a bunch about himself. Y'all have carried my ruck many times and shared your stories that have lightened my load. I'll stop.

39mto39g 06-20-2003 09:56 AM

Lt

I think thats why David made this sight, For people to speak there mind and to disscuss living history. That is what you did you know, lived history.
Ron

DMZ-LT 06-20-2003 10:19 AM

I think you are right Ron , it's been a hell of a ride so far and it ain't over yet. Puttin my money where my mouth is and sending David and Bern some dinero today - is MPC still good ? :a:

Andy 06-20-2003 11:14 AM

Y'all

Y'all? Your from F&%#ing New Jersey! Where did that Y'all come from?
Continued good luck with the hands and arms, I expect you to be two fisted when I see you again. For now stay away from Zippo's.

Stay, get healthy,
Andy

SuperScout 06-20-2003 11:24 AM

Bitching?

LT - that ain't bitching, just stating some facts, the optimal word that defines making a statement. If you want to hear some bitchin', go to an Al-Anon meeting! And since you honored us by improving your your communication skills and used the "y'all" thing, I hereby grant you Honorary Texican Citizenship, and would welcome you down here to God's Country anytime.
Scouts Out!! and praying for your complete recovery.
Brice