The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Could This Possibly........ (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23256)

phuloi 07-30-2002 12:47 PM

Could This Possibly........

1 Attachment(s)
Be our next PRESIDENT?????

Beau 07-30-2002 01:47 PM

Your choice, her, or

1 Attachment(s)
the Latina Vixen, "J Lo", the First Latina President. I mean, she could play Carnival with me on the "White House" lawn. Hell, toss in Wrestle Mania too --- has anyone else had the fantasy of being a Midget Wrestler and having a go at Jennifer Lo, in the ring ? I bet it's pretty common.

I mean, there you are ( about 3' 6" and wearing blond and red spiked hair would be ideal ) --- she has you in a Leg Lock around your face: your eyes look up and see her heaving, and panting torso --- undulating mounds of Latina muscle tone --- wafting odors of old Mexico. Hot sweating bodies in battle, and the Ref is crouched --- looking for a pin --- "J Lo" squezes her thighs tightly around the sides of your neck --- the Ref's arm is about to slam for count 3: time to wake up for work.

Keith_Hixson 07-30-2002 01:53 PM

Time for a counseling session!

Griz you are promoting bad dreams.
Beau you are promoting wet dreams.

Counseling session definitely needed.

Keith :D

SEATJERKER 07-30-2002 05:24 PM

GRIZ, BEAU, KEITH...

...J LO,........ HERVE',.... AND THE ATTACK OF THE SQUEEZE BOTTLE OF HONEY, NOW SHOWING AT YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE SHOW PLACE...

...PROMOTING SOMETHING,...... WAIT......... WHAT'S THAT......................
... I'D LET HILLARY BE VICE......................

Seascamp 07-31-2002 07:54 AM

Maybe, just maybe

Let?s see now?..hmmm. My ultra ego; Mr. Oracle Jones, says yes, probably. Maybe Mr. Jones needs to go to the counseling sessions as well. But beware, he has visions and when he screams out ?I see it now? ya?ll just might want to call the guys with the restraints and friendly cocktail needle. But whatever happens, be sure to make noises and cover your ears when his visions began to roll out. Ya just don?t want to know. :ek: :ek: :ek:

Scamp

:D

DMZ-LT 07-31-2002 08:12 AM

My shrink , Dr. Kravin Moorehead , said my dreams about being a midget wrestler and having a title shot at J LO were normal. I think so too. :a:

Arrow 07-31-2002 08:21 AM

What a beautiful girl and if I were her Mama it would break my heart to know that I failed to get the message to her that she deserves better than to be living in the wet dreams of 50 some year old married men.

I feel a song coming on..

Mama's don't let your baby girls grow up to be pop stars
Let them be engineers, fly air planes, or drive race cars

(sorry Willie I just couldn't hold back)

ps. you are the guys you warned your daughters about.. :a:

Keith_Hixson 07-31-2002 08:29 AM

As I said!

I now know I'm needed! :a: LT I don't care what your counselor says, midget wrestle and J LO. There has to be something deviant there! :D I feel so much like a failure. Whats a guy to do? I try and try but you guys are all hopeless. It could be the company you are keeping these days (those strange camping buddies of yours).

Midget and J LO. Must be a real nightmare! Poor Guy! :D

Seascamp 07-31-2002 09:11 AM

Steady up now Keith. Behind every silver lining there is a cloud. These guys are crazy but not beyond help. Err, what are you looking at? Didn?t you ever read Cat in the Hat? That?s my favorite Hat I have on and everyone says it looks just great and is just me.

A, a , a, what begins with a? Aunt Annie?s Alligator, a, a, a. Big M little m what begins with m? Many mumbling mice singing in the moonlight mighty nice. Ah, what were talking about? Your name was? Tea, tea that?s it, I?m off to tea. I?m late, I?m late.

Scamp

:ek: :ek: :ek: :ek:

Arrow 07-31-2002 09:56 AM

Griz,

your thread got a little? sidetracked..

Hillary for President? Please God nooooooooooo.....