The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Wtf? (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43877)

Stick 12-30-2006 06:20 AM

Wtf?

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I mean what the heck?</SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">This past week there have been an abundance of new members joining the PF's who immediately on their first posting on the site either pictures withsluts or links to sites with an abundance of scum or sexual solicitations. Maybe I'm wrong but I immediately delete those threads and ban the poster from the site. Fivethreads and five different posters of those threads in just three days.</SPAN>

39mto39g 12-30-2006 06:31 AM

Dave gave an explination to these sites and how to react to them.

SuperScout 12-30-2006 06:32 AM

Stick

Far as I can see, you're doing a great job! Just keep deleting and banning.

Packo 12-30-2006 06:58 AM

Bob K's bored again. It all comes from him. Still waiting for him to be banned. I can't believe y'all don't see this.

Pack

MARINEVET 12-30-2006 08:03 AM

YEAH...AND BY THE TIME

...the net gets back up on line over here in the 'Stan, I miss all the good stuff...ya know...I mean...like the fine actions of our stalwart moderator "cleaning things up"...and all....

Oh yeah, and Pack-Man...what's the ol' saw about "a dawg smells hiz own first"...?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Ahhhhhhhh...one day shorter in the land that GOD (so rightly) forgot...!

Semper Fi to all from the Cold & Windy Sands of Kandahar,

exlrrp 12-30-2006 08:12 AM

Re: YEAH...AND BY THE TIME

Quote:

Originally posted by MARINEVET ...the net gets back up on line over here in the 'Stan, I miss all the good stuff...ya know...I mean...like the fine actions of our stalwart moderator "cleaning things up"...and all....

Oh yeah, and Pack-Man...what's the ol' saw about "a dawg smells hiz own first"...?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Ahhhhhhhh...one day shorter in the land that GOD (so rightly) forgot...!

Semper Fi to all from the Cold & Windy Sands of Kandahar,
Wayne
I believe the correct quote is "he who smelt it, dealt it.."
That'll teach ya to volunteer for stuff!
Stay good
James

SEATJERKER 12-30-2006 08:32 AM

Packy,...

...We both know it's brother bOOger,...

...he's got those hundred monkeys, and hundred keyboards, and they ain't puttin out Shakespeare,...

Robert Ryan 12-30-2006 09:30 AM

Thanks for keeping the site up. There are other cites for people who want to post that kind of stuff can go to and do it.

b3196 12-30-2006 11:41 AM

Good job Stick....And yes the smeller is the feller....You need to deal with Packo in the appropiate manner. We all know what a pervert he is.......Anyone who smacks his balls around a pasture has to be one sick puppy......:D
bOOger

goodnessgracie 12-30-2006 12:33 PM

Heaven knows I'm no prude, I just don't want my computer getting infected