The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Rolling Stones (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39968)

39mto39g 08-12-2005 04:50 AM

Rolling Stones

I have always liked the Stones. They made a new alblum and sent it to the reviewers, after the reviewers had finished with it, the Stones then added there conterversial cut about the Bush administration. Why would Mick do this, Ameriquest and NFL are sponcoring the Stones this Football season and are considering dropping the Stones, Although Mick has every right to say what ever he feels , I have to ask myself WHY. He came to this country and made millions, he has enjoyed the fruits of the US citizens for 35 years now and with no end in sight, When there tour comes to Houston are I told my daughter that she needed to see the stones, I have sence told her we aren't going.
Mick can say what ever he wants to and I can choose not to give him my money if I want to,
So, Mick and The Stones, You do what ever you want and you will find a Dixie Chick welcome. If thats ok then so be it.

Ron

Bill Farnie 08-12-2005 05:28 AM

?I know it?s only rock n? roll, but I like it?

exlrrp 08-12-2005 05:31 AM

Re: Rolling Stones

Quote:

Originally posted by 39mto39g I have always liked the Stones. They made a new alblum and sent it to the reviewers, after the reviewers had finished with it, the Stones then added there conterversial cut about the Bush administration. Why would Mick do this, Ameriquest and NFL are sponcoring the Stones this Football season and are considering dropping the Stones, Although Mick has every right to say what ever he feels , I have to ask myself WHY. He came to this country and made millions, he has enjoyed the fruits of the US citizens for 35 years now and with no end in sight, When there tour comes to Houston are I told my daughter that she needed to see the stones, I have sence told her we aren't going.
Mick can say what ever he wants to and I can choose not to give him my money if I want to,
So, Mick and The Stones, You do what ever you want and you will find a Dixie Chick welcome. If thats ok then so be it.

Ron
Ron
He's talking about Neocons
" ''You call yourself a Christian, I call you a hypocrite,'' Mick Jagger wails. ''You call yourself a patriot. Well, I think you are full of (bleep).''
I sure don't see anything to disagree with there! And about half the country agrees with me.
Your dead right on this: if you don't like it, don't give them your money.
Stay good
James

catman 08-12-2005 05:32 AM

Ron...it is bad enough when a "foreigner" does this to our country but take a little closer look....you have many Americans and people right here on PF that are doing the same or worse. Makes me damn sick.

I'm with you brother!

Trav

P.S. How's the knee coming along?

SuperScout 08-12-2005 05:56 AM

Ron

On several occasions/scenarios, I have advocated voting with one's wallet, and this latest anti-American dust-up is yet another example and how to save your money.

And if people are turned off by Ameriquest's sponsorship of the Stones' tour, have them give me a call, and I can help them get refinanced, buy a new home, and probably saving them a buncha money vs. Ameriquest's rates.

PS: I call myself a Christian, and a Patriot, in that order. If the drug-clouded brain of Jagger et. al. have a problem with that, we can discuss it later, outside.

Advisor 08-12-2005 06:14 AM

As a conservative, I do not agree with the neocons..their idea
of 'spreading democracy' will do nothing but get a bunch of people killed.
As for Mick, he needs to drink a big glass of STFU. He needs to concentrate on his own country which is pretty screwed up.

Boats 08-12-2005 06:15 AM

They are getting older than dirt - but they are out there when many others are not - its amazing. I wish I had their energy.

SparrowHawk62 08-12-2005 08:56 AM

You can't always get what you want...

Gimpy 08-12-2005 09:10 AM

What

James said!.......................

Andy 08-12-2005 10:46 AM

The answer

The Stones start their tour at Fenway Park next week. No doubt they added the song to get an extra cheer from the Boston crowd, who will agree. (If they are sober enough to hear the words.)

Stay healthy,
Andy