The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   T.h.c. (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23073)

reeb 07-06-2002 04:37 PM

T.h.c.

I just made my last and finially post on the History Channel,

I am here for the duration of my life.

Good site and friendly

Does anyone know how I can erase delete my file from said site?

I have been through the whole thing of deleting each and all of the specifics they ask for buit they are still there.

Just want to know and I hope that yall except me the way I would you.

enough........ ( this is my sign off.) If it is not there you know it is a fake,

sfc_darrel 07-06-2002 09:05 PM

Always have. No change here.

Try out the whistles and bells. they're fun.

Drywall 07-08-2002 10:15 AM

reeb

Just go back to THC and post something that politically incorrect and let them delete you. They have almost deleted themselves out of work already.

reeb 07-08-2002 01:17 PM

DRYWALL

Darn good Idea.

Thank you

enough.......

reeb 07-09-2002 04:45 PM

Ok I done it

See what happens

To say the truth, I dont care except the fact that it use to be good and I want my info erased.

enough

reconeil 07-10-2002 11:12 AM

Hey YANKEE...

...welcome aboard. And, I'm sure you'll note that quite a few others found their way over to a much better in general and also a much better run site.

Regardless, why worry about deleting your profile over on veterans.com? I checked "It" out, and the only thing that one could possibly find offensive within same, was your nickname of: "Yankee"(just jokin).

Neil
AKA: "A Yankee/Rebel"(no joke)

reeb 07-10-2002 03:41 PM

Thanks alot Neil

You just dont know how good it is to be on a good site.

There sure is alot of things you have to learn on this site though.

But with the help I can do it,

Is Humper and Bits on here???????????????????????????????

theoddz 07-10-2002 10:34 PM

reeb.....

Were you trying to get THC to delete you, you bad thing??!!!!

aha ahahahahahah

Okay, I understand now!!!!!

Peace.

reconeil 07-11-2002 10:10 AM

Reeb,...(re. "Help").

Regarding the word: "Help" Yankee, you've also come to the right place, since The Moderators here are apparently REAL MODERATORS (ie. very helpful, very computor literate and very intent on making this the best site possible). Well, at least it certainly seems so to this computor illiterate dummy.

A good case in point, is my 7th Cavalry Crest/Patch/logo.
Hell Yankee, it didn't matter that I've always been obnoxiously proud of same, and still wear it at every opportunity applicable.
Thusly, without one of The Moderators physically doing it for me,...it just wouldn't appear under my handle.

Sure, I steered them in the right direction so they might do their thing. But, so what? The bottom-line is that "They" did it all for this computor illiterate newbee.

Neil

Seascamp 07-11-2002 10:53 AM

Reeb,

I?m not at all sure being hard on the THC moderators or finding them at fault for the difficulties on Vets. Com is the right thing to do. Things were real wild, wooly, rude and unruly over there and I believe that the participants controlled that environment and the moderators tried to cope with it, however unsuccessfully.

In actuality, Vets.Com was mild as compared to the two HC Veterans boards that preceded it and for those that didn?t witness that previous insanity, it was a continuous brawl in the best tradition of a drunken bar fight.

As you may have observed, Patriots.Com has no sponsors and many of us financially support the effort here. As well, you may have noticed that the moderators are very experienced, knowledgeable, people and are known to nip things in the bud before things get out of hand.

As well, it is my belief that the individual participants here feel a responsibility to keep building on a positive concept and yet say what is on their mind. So all in all, I believe there a lot of safeguards built into Patriots.Com and the biggest share of that is the attitude of the participants. Given this observation, I don?t think Vets.Com ever really stood a chance.

Anyway, that?s my opinion and its good to see you, Theo and Neil coming aboard as you all have valuable contributions to make.

Scamp

(Former Cracker Jack)