The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   69/70 3rd. Force Recon (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27304)

ForceRecon Brad 05-06-2003 09:50 PM

69/70 3rd. Force Recon

Hello,
Any 3rd Force Recon Comrades; if you are reading this take a break and respond.
Semper Fi,

chilidog 05-07-2003 07:13 PM

Welcome aboard Brad,
I believe we have one 3rd force recon but he doesn't get to stop in every day. Look in the member's list for MARINEVET.

Chilidog

ForceRecon Brad 05-11-2003 07:00 PM

Thank you Chilidog.
Will do.

MARINEVET 05-16-2003 12:38 PM

JUST ME...

...couple folks said you'd come up on the net...don't get much chance to visit this site nowadays...great group of folks, tho.

Just in case you're not getting emails thru the MilVet/MilRet List, hit me with a PM here.

Finger and I sometimes drop by another site...SOCNET.com Kinda interesting but some real foul-mouthed Wannabes on it. COL MURPH who's also on this site recom SOCNET...vouched for me...DO enjoy some of the stuff from the real operators there like MURPH and others. IF you want to get on it, let me know.

Been up since 0230...went out to MCB CamLej to participate in WELCOME HOME for some of the 2d FSSG Warriors...sand fleas, skeeter & gnats gnawin' on us in the fog waiting fer 'em...you'da been jealous as heck...! ;o)

Wished you coulda made the 3d Force Reunion here in J-Ville...went well...had Finger, Bill Moss, Mike Pogue, Butch Mennie, Doc Norton and yours truly in attendance from '69-70 crew.

Lobo...standing by

ALCON:

Hope this finds all y'all well...busy with FY Budget Workup "stuff" but just chuggin' along....

Semper Fi,

Beau 05-16-2003 05:43 PM

Hi Unca Colonel

... been awhile lad. I hope all is well, as I would guess all is. I do not visit this spot very often, and I went to this "SOCNET.COM" thing .... http://www.socnet.com/

... It don't seem like a war spot to me (real or wanabee versions) ... did I miss the boat, did my tortilla go flat, was my lumpia vegetarian, is my Residence illegal, is my Green Card white, is my half bro a liar, did my momma marry a "White Trash", or did you make a mistake on the website ?

Best Respects, and Siempre Fiel, Soldado de las aguas cafe --- Beau

MARINEVET 05-17-2003 03:53 PM

Beau...

...tried replying to this yesterday...guess it didn't take.

Anyway...hope this finds you & yours doing well...and...that our "little girl" continues to thrive!

Things here are "OK"...not gr8, but hey, they could always be worse.

"Worked" the fish fry event at today's Military Retiree Appreciation Day at CamLej...about a thousand folks attended...cloudy and about 70 degrees...just right for such an event...started off with bfast in one of the Mess Halls (good chow to incl SOS, etc)...then to the field house...lotta displays by Vet groups inside and military static displays outside...vehs, wpns (from rifles/pistols/mg's up to 155 how...Navy Hosp had various stations set up for medical/dental/eye/hearing checks...VA folks...CG spoke as did some other folks...just a good day.

Take care SOJER, and don't just keep the faith...pass it around...@

Semper Fi,

Beau 05-17-2003 06:44 PM

WMV

It sounds like you are as productive and positive as ever --- keep it that way. As to her, well she still brings to my attention the glory of a single incarnation. Although she does not necessarily like school, or the "popular" crowd, she has been on the Honor Roll (in one of the country's toughest schools) last year and this year --- but, a slip in her Math may change that this semester (at this stage, I could not recall enough about Linear Equations to help the 7th grader).

Siempre Fiel, Beau

MARINEVET 05-17-2003 07:16 PM

GR8 FLICK...

...thx for sharing!!! Meg is growing up SO quickly...guess you don't refer to her as Mogly any more now that she's becoming such a "grown up"...?!?!?!?!?

Even tho her schooling may have taken a slight dip, it would sound as tho she's still doing super...good on her!!!

S/F,