The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Congratulatuions Andy (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23037)

sn-e3 07-01-2002 12:10 AM

Congratulatuions Andy

Well Andy welcome to July and with it comes the Honor of being V.O.M. Which in your case is long over due. You mr A keep us laughing but with every laugh you also impart a little wisdom. I allways look forward to your views because as a former detective you seem able to cut through the bull and get to the real issues . so once more I salute you and say a job well done and an Honor well deserved:D P. S. you should trim those nose hairs dude.

SEATJERKER 07-01-2002 03:42 AM

HEAR, HEAR...

...I mean here, here,...
Congratulations...quick go cash the check...

best wishes, and give the wife a hug cause she has put up with all your antics over the years..."C"

SuperScout 07-01-2002 05:48 AM

To Andy

From your long-lost brother in the Honorable Society of Wizened Curmudgeons, my heartiest backslaps for the VOM. WAYTAGO, Dude!!:D

DMZ-LT 07-01-2002 06:24 AM

It's an honor to have you post here. Thank you. Welcome home, brother

Packo 07-01-2002 06:53 AM

What?

I demand a recount.

Packo

Stick 07-01-2002 07:11 AM

Numba ONE G.I.

Congrats brother Andy. You deserve and have earned the honor both here and the old site. Enjoyed your point of view on both sites. Think everybody did except Kule.

Gimpy 07-01-2002 07:25 AM

WEll,

I'll be a hornswaggled hillbilly redneck sumbitch if'n I dun't say fer tha record thet I wuz-a-gonna nominate you fer this here honor, but NOW I dun't hafta---cuz thay dun gone a-head an gived it ta anywho.

I S'pose tha folks whut runs this heanh site must be purty dang sharp afta-all, huh?

Ya knoes whut, thay ain't very many "Yankee" fellers whut I wud think highly E-nuff uv fer ta git this A-ward. But, you'uns jest so happens ta be bout one uv tha BEST "Yankee" types A-round! (fer A Yankee!)

To dang bad ya kouldn't a-been bornt a TRUE Son of tha South like me an mah frand Mista J.E.B. Packo.

Now lookee heanh, dun't-cha be whacking mah frand Packo whit dem dang crabapples yer been talking bout when he cums up yonder ta visit y'all. He is an O-fish-ul representative uv Tha Son's of the Confederacy an former VOM his-seff---so Korngratulations and remember---I'll get a FULL Ree-port frum Packman upon his Ree-turn ta tha Gloree-ous South!!

Yo Frand & Surthern Brother,

General Beauregard Stonewall "Gimp" (Esq),

Keith_Hixson 07-01-2002 08:14 AM

Congratulations!

Was that mug shot done at the police station? I have enjoyed you and your opinions and friendship. You are a great guy.

We are all praying for your physical condition and the situation with the VA.

Did someone say recount? With a mug like that I think a recount is in order.

Keith

39mto39g 07-01-2002 08:49 AM

Andy

When it comes time to tell what you know, there are no better people to tell it to than the ones that was with ya.
Ron

1CAVCCO15MED 07-01-2002 01:04 PM

Congradualtions

Great VOM! Now you still are going to get me that Guinness Stout, right? If you don't I won't take the cores out of Packo's crab apples when we get up there.