The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Psyco Vets 10th anniversary spring rush (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107195)

SEATJERKER 03-02-2009 07:22 AM

Pack'ster,...

...gotcha,...

...bOOger been comin' to the mtn for years now, and every year he's startin shi+ with everyone, pitting them against each other, always on the outside looking around smiling when the trouble starts, and then proclaims his innocence,...

...It's payback time, he'll be like a cat on a hot tin roof by Sunday, and he will never see the "big one" coming, John has already pm'd me with some of the details, I'll copy them, and send them to you,...

...bOOger, your shi+ is real weak,...

b3196 03-02-2009 08:50 AM

Awe Hell Curtis
I figure a round or two over your head should up your PTSD rating. You can thank me later

Packo 03-02-2009 08:50 AM

The SOB

took all my vodka last year and substituted it with crap. He put all my vodka in ennema bottles one year so I'd have to drink out of them and he never did tell me whether or not he'd used them first. I agree....it's time for the Pendulum to swing.

Pack

b3196 03-02-2009 08:56 AM

Curtis
can you define "strong" shit? I'm tryin' to compare it to weak shit

SEATJERKER 03-02-2009 09:44 AM

Low blow bOOger,...

...Very low blow,...

...BUT, your known for those now are you not, just ask anyone in cell block 3,...

... Oh Yes, your time is coming, your not out running, or out gunning the fate that awaits you this year, dear,...

...you've heard the phrase "Watch this shi+" ,........... you won't have to,...

...John, already have the duct tape,...

b3196 03-02-2009 10:09 AM

Pack
Used or not, you didn't have any trouble sucking the vodka out.....(they were used)

SEATJERKER 03-02-2009 10:22 AM

See,...

...He's messed with everyone's booze,...

...John's crown Royal, Packo's Vodka, even mustasche Mike saint pauli girl,...

...keep digging bOOger, throw that dirt straight up, and see where it lands,...

..To quote Flounder from Animal house,...

..."THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT",...

...starting squirming, sleep tight, sweet dreams, get plenty of rest before April, your going to need to stay awake,...

b3196 03-02-2009 11:10 AM

Again my little mental midget....you have been misinformed. which is not unusual, looking at your ability to comprehend the true meaning of messing with someone. At no time during my many visits to the mtn, have I ever messed with Mike's St. Pauli Girl.

PHO127 03-02-2009 12:23 PM

Tears.....

You guys just crack me up. No, Wait, I didn't mean I use crack. wait ... ARRRGGGG

SEATJERKER 03-02-2009 04:09 PM

Land line,...

...Ah Ha,...

...After our litltle chat on the land line today bOOger, my ESP tells me that you know your in "for something" as you tender your azz in one of them chairs round the fire this year, your voice was cracking, not Sid,...

...be it what it may, you'll find everyone soooo nice too you this year, so just sit back, and enjoy your comradre with your brother's, and sister's, and relax, just relax,...

...C U in a few weeks my dounut stealing flat footed portley keystone copper,...

...remember, just relax, and have a wonderful time,...