The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Ok, I surender (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106235)

Seascamp 10-08-2008 09:14 PM

Ok, I surender

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, three years old now and spuncky n' smart. Opas win sometimes but are challenged. Grief, never had a clue about Dora and Diego, but now I do. Oh my, the magic of young minds is quite amazing, especially for Opas.

DMZ-LT 10-09-2008 05:16 AM

Last night we had a magic time with a balsa wood airplane for a couple of hours and if I come home mad he makes me run around in circles with him till I feel better. I was born to be an Opa !

Tina 10-09-2008 05:32 AM

Young kids aer magic..Just ask I will tell ya so.. When I am havin a bad day at work all I have to do is call Kenzie (my neice) and she will cheer me up and put a smile back on my face.. The know what to say and what to do to do it.. They are truly the Greatest Gift..
love you all
Tina

Seascamp 10-09-2008 06:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
He he, a more restive mood. AM, last Sunday and with her Dora PJs on and just finished up with her morning milk. Wow, fixed up an old lap top and loaded some simple association games. She runs the mouse pad like an old pro. Time to worry?

DMZ-LT 10-10-2008 05:54 AM

No , time to celebrate and be grateful ! Taking them back to the lake tent camping today , it's the last weekend before they close the campground.

Seascamp 10-10-2008 10:21 AM

Good man Lt. John, good to see another Opa surrendered and gone to captivity. Damn, hard to take the never-ending smiles. We’re supposed to be growl bears with attitudes, what’s happing to us? Perhaps Sis can help us. There was as song a while back and the lyrics were about ‘sweet, sweet surrender’

Scamp

DMZ-LT 10-13-2008 05:45 AM

Talk to Sis every other week. Her computer is gone but she said she was going to the libary to use one. Saw her logged in here last week but no posting.She got most of us here. Taught Johnny how to cast a worm and a bobber this weekend , he was very pleased with himself. We are blessed.

Stick 10-15-2008 09:36 AM

Grandpas job

Could probably start a whole new thread on this one but not too long ago I got a t-shirt from one of the kids, of course one of the few that doesn't have any kids yet but the shirt reads;

GRANDPA'S TO DO LIST;
1. LOAD UP GRANDKIDS WITH SUGAR.
2. SEND HOME.

Been doin' that ever since the first one was born and we're now buying candy, muffins and popcicles bulk at Costco.
Did you know that at the very second of your first grandkids birth, God Almighty goes over and gets one of his specialized angels and sends him down to you and Grandma? That angel is a tatoo artist and he comes to you and writes this on your forhead for the little one to see clearly.
S U C K E R

Arrow 10-17-2008 11:29 AM

Is this the one your lookin' for Scamp?

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway
Travelled by many remembered by few
Lookin' for something that I can believe in
Lookin' for something that I'd like to do with my life

There's nothin' behind me and nothin' that ties me
To somethin' that might have been true yesterday
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be there today

And I don't know what the future is holdin' in store
I don't know where I'm goin', I'm not sure where I've been
There's a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me
My life is worth the livin', I don't need to see the end

Sweet, sweet surrender
Live, live without care
Like a fish in the water
Like a bird in the air

Sweet, sweet surrender
Live, live without care
Like a fish in the water
Like a bird in the air

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway
Travelled by many remembered by few
Lookin' for something that I can believe in
Lookin' for something that I'd like to do with my life

There's nothin' behind me and nothin' that ties me
To somethin' that might have been true yesterday
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be there today

And I don't know what the future is holdin' in store
I don't know where I'm goin', I'm not sure where I've been
There's a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me
My life is worth the livin', I don't need to see the end

Sweet, sweet surrender
Live, live without care
Like a fish in the water
Like a bird in the air

Sweet, sweet surrender
Live, live without care
Like a fish in the water
Like a bird in the air

Sweet, sweet surrender
Live, live without care
Like a fish in the water
Like a bird in the air

Sweet, sweet surrender
Live, live without care
Like a fish in the water
Like a bird in the air

Words and music by John Denver

Arrow 10-17-2008 12:04 PM

LT

They have me on the clock here at the library. Not good for a girl stuck in second. It's like 5,4,3,2,1 "You're Done". ;)

But you all are so right, "Ain't nothin' in this world worth a solitary dime, but old dogs and children and watermelon wine"...and old westerns...cause back then you could tell the good guys from the bad guys by the color of their hats. ;)

Told my girl the other day I miss my crew...you know who you are....throwing you all a good salute....keep movin'...

Peace to your hearts...5-4-3-2-1....Sis out....