The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Stick, Lt & Griz, (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109453)

Arrow 05-31-2009 12:54 PM

Stick, Lt & Griz,

Thumbs up! And thank you all for your prayers. Stick please pass this on to your church family. Her surgeons, the medical and hospital staff that tended to her pre op, op and post op were all blessings from God. It sure made the going easier knowing she was in caring hands. I want you all to know the girl set the record for leaving the hospital early after this particular surgery. She’s doing that well with the healing process already underway. The Lord added an extra measure of courage when he made this one. It’s a wonder to watch a Mama of four children come out of major surgery and pick her responsibilities up multitasking via text messages from her hospital bed. I can’t help but smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you all for covering her with your prayers, keep up the fire there are still some lab reports out.

Angels on your six, :a:
Sis

Romans 8:37-39

DMZ-LT 05-31-2009 05:43 PM

Had to look up that verse in a bible Tom gave me in a Bible he gave me in April. He got it in 1960.Tom Lane ,Aug 6 , 1950.Mom and Dads birthdays too.It's still yours ifin you want it

Keith_Hixson 05-31-2009 09:15 PM

God does Answer Prayer!

Thanks for sharing.

Keith

phuloi 05-31-2009 10:30 PM

God is AWSOME..and that little girl is a trooper!
Thanks for the update, Sis.

MORTARDUDE 06-01-2009 09:00 PM

Great News !!

Larry

Arrow 06-01-2009 09:38 PM

Yes it is such good news. She saw the doc today and he's pleased with her progress. Goes back in a week if there are no hitches.

Pastor Keith,

Thank you and your church family for your prayers. Griz told me he was going to request prayer but it slipped my mind in the midst of all we had going on. We really appreciate you remembering us. Sis

Arrow 06-06-2009 10:42 AM

Lab reports back

as of the surgery she is cancer free! Healing process is going well. You know when a girl has the motivation to put on her makeup things are looking up! You called it right Griz. This girl is a trooper! Thank you all again for your prayers and support! Peace out...Sis

2 Corinthians 1: 2-11

SuperScout 06-06-2009 11:27 AM

Praise God, Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow! Great news, Sis!!! Thanks for the honor of letting us in on your family news.

MORTARDUDE 06-06-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 433275)
as of the surgery she is cancer free! Healing process is going well. You know when a girl has the motivation to put on her makeup things are looking up! You called it right Griz. This girl is a trooper! Thank you all again for your prayers and support! Peace out...Sis

2 Corinthians 1: 2-11

May God Bless,

Larry