The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Anybody heard from Andy?? (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35817)

Gimpy 07-31-2004 04:25 PM

Anybody heard from Andy??

Looks like he hasn't posted in a while and I was wondering if everythings OK with my yankee friend? :cd:

Keith_Hixson 07-31-2004 07:43 PM

He was on site today!

He hasn't posted in a long time. Susan (my wife) and Annette send e-mails back an forth. I don't think there is anything wrong.

Keith

Andy 07-31-2004 08:28 PM

Gimp

Gimp,

He's ok, well he's normal, well he's not dieing of anything at the moment. Thanks for your concern. It was my computer that was sick, not me.
Could you do me favor? Could you call me a reconstructionist, or a carpet bagger or something else? I'm wearing my "Yankee's Suck" t-shirt. During baseball season Yankee means THE EVIL EMPIRE. (That shirt is always quite popular in Georgia.)

Keith, I'm going to have to chew out Annette. When we got our Trojan Horse I asked her not to e-mail anyone, lest they might get it. Please run a scan on your computer. Hope your arm is mending. Be thankful you didn't fall into a fire, like someone we know.

Stay healthy,
Andy

1CAVCCO15MED 07-31-2004 10:03 PM

Sorry, Andy

You seeing yourself is not really that good of an eyewitness. Has anyone besides Annette and youself see you lately? It could be you are missing and even you and your wife don't even know it. Take out your billfold. Is there anything that you can use to recognize yourself? Are you absolutely sure you are who you think you are?

Doc.2/47 08-01-2004 05:58 AM

Doc. Fred,you been playin around on them mountain tops an high ridges again ain't ya?They ain't enough oxigen up there to run a brain on proper.Now git yer sorry butt on down to a valley an breathe a little.AIR it does a body good.

MORTARDUDE 08-01-2004 06:23 AM

Andy :

Give me a call at 901.386.7244 and I will help you prevent any more trojan horses, hacks, worms, and viruses on your computer in the future...

Sure great to have you back with the motley PTSD herd !!!

LOL LOL

May God Bless,

larry

Gimpy 08-01-2004 10:48 AM

Re: Gimp

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy Gimp,

He's ok, well he's normal, well he's not dieing of anything at the moment. Thanks for your concern. It was my computer that was sick, not me.
Could you do me favor? Could you call me a reconstructionist, or a carpet bagger or something else? I'm wearing my "Yankee's Suck" t-shirt. During baseball season Yankee means THE EVIL EMPIRE. (That shirt is always quite popular in Georgia.)

Keith, I'm going to have to chew out Annette. When we got our Trojan Horse I asked her not to e-mail anyone, lest they might get it. Please run a scan on your computer. Hope your arm is mending. Be thankful you didn't fall into a fire, like someone we know.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Damn I'm shore glad ta heer you'uns' is OK there my old "carpet-baggin" buddy (I fergited bout them thare boys frum tha Bronx........I wun't be-a callin thet "Y" word no more during baseball season, OK... :D )

Ain't y'all jest sick as hell bout them dang Red Sox tradeing away the "Nomah"? I watched thet boy play fer my favorite college team in tha whole wide world (Georgia tech) and I knoed thet boy was-a gonna be a shore-nuff STAR when he got-ta the big "show", ya knoes whut I meen? Hell, he hit about 450 with about 25 home runs his senior year with them olde Yeller Jackets!

He and Jason (Varitec?) both played fer my old college team. I jest loved it when old Jason "whupped-up" on thet old Yankee boys(A-Rod) head last week! Thet'll teach him ta watch his Yankee big mouth when addressing a "southern gentlemen", huh?

Anyways, good ta heer frum ya my old frand! I wuz-a gitten worried sumthin might-a dun happened ta ya.

Dun't stay away so long in tha future, y'all heanh! :D

Tina 08-01-2004 12:24 PM

Gimpy..
When someone don't get on alot right now and you see "Has anyone heard from Adny" it scares them half to death.. :)
but its okay i forgive ya and still love ya
Glad all is okay
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

Dragon Lady 08-01-2004 07:09 PM

Andy,
You should know by now if you abandon your seat for too long people start taking bids to see who gets the chair. Then they start divying up your things.

Geeze, guess I have to return the "B" hat now, huh?

b3196 08-02-2004 05:47 AM

Andy
I didn't miss you....I still have vivid pictures in my mind of the double half gainer you did over by Mustache Mikes cabin followed by the near fire walk.......Ok I did miss you
Bob K