The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Ex-Birdfarmer (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107348)

ga.windbreak 01-19-2009 05:19 PM

Ex-Birdfarmer

Hi everyone, I'm Howdy Evans. Howdy was my handle on board the Great Lady known as the USS Intrepid now on display in NYC. Needless to say I'm a southern boy who's interest run to Naval Aircraft and the War of Northern Aggression.

I'm into shooting, hunting, fishing, and chasing pretty women. I don't run so fast any more and my eyesight is getting to be a bit twitchie other than that I'm ready to kick *** and take names.

Thanks for having me.

DMZ-LT 01-19-2009 06:55 PM

Welcome here ,post away ! I live in Atlanta but my great ,great Grand father fought ,as a grunt ,with the 4th New Jersey Infantry during the war of southern seperation

Doc.2/47 01-19-2009 07:43 PM

Welcome! Thank you for your service!
I have about the same interests. Dang shame the pretty women have gotten so FAST these days.

A few of us have been known to get together in GA. What part are you from?

SuperScout 01-19-2009 08:02 PM

Guess you're amongst a whole bunch of windbreakers, aka, the Old Farts Brigade. But beware of a guy they call bOOger. He's the worst.

b3196 01-20-2009 04:44 AM

Howdy....Howdy
The term "ole Farts Brigade" is directed towards our senior citizens SuperScout and Keith Hixon. The rest of us just have flatuance problems.
Welcome aboard and thanks for your service

Packo 01-20-2009 05:03 AM

How Great!

Another Southerner. Fantastic. I would invite you immediately to the "Lockhart Texas" thread in the General Posts section. It's all about BBQ, but seeing your from Georgia, I know you'll have nothing to add. Maybe when we start a Grits thread.

Welcome aboard Swabbie. My brother was a CT during Vietnam, and my daddy was on Guadalcanal in WWII...Sig 2nd. I'm also a member of the SCV. There are a bunch of Yankee wiseasses around this site, but you'll get to love them like I do.

Pack, "The Original Tom"

Bill Farnie 01-20-2009 05:08 AM

Welcome to the PF

b3196 01-20-2009 05:16 AM

Pack
That was touching :ai:....I luv you too buddy :xx:

MORTARDUDE 01-20-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ga.windbreak (Post 425569)
Hi everyone, I'm Howdy Evans. Howdy was my handle on board the Great Lady known as the USS Intrepid now on display in NYC. Needless to say I'm a southern boy who's interest run to Naval Aircraft and the War of Northern Aggression.

I'm into shooting, hunting, fishing, and chasing pretty women. I don't run so fast any more and my eyesight is getting to be a bit twitchie other than that I'm ready to kick *** and take names.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome Aboard !!!

My great-grandfather served with the 9TH INF TN CSA and the 14TH CAV TN CSA ( Gen. N. B. Forrest ), in the Civil War.

Larry

Robert Ryan 01-20-2009 08:44 PM

welcome

welcome to the site hope you enjoy it.