The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Lil' LT our Newest Member (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23840)

Arrow 10-21-2002 08:58 PM

Lil' LT our Newest Member

Hey girl!

Glad to see you got your own log in! Jump in here and talk to us once in a while.

We love you :a:

arrow>>>>>

sn-e3 10-21-2002 09:07 PM

WELCOME LITTLE SIS if your good enough to be the lt's daughter your good enough for us you can call me uncle chris if you wish and thanks for taking such good care of your dad

DMZ-LT 10-22-2002 05:23 AM

Those that know us say we are just alike so I guess Lil LT is a good handle for here. Now play well with the others , share, sit up straight and use spell check. Love you more. :a:

Lil' Lt 10-22-2002 08:37 AM

will do!

Yes Sir- I will listen, sit up strait, & try to spell as well as my parents have taught me! HA HA! Hey Sis' & uncle chris! I ususally am at home using my daddy's computer, but I'm here in Ohio- so I had to become a member since it is a different computer- hopefully I will still be a member in Atl.! I love & miss you LT.- talk to you later- everyone have a wonderful week! Love always- Lil' LT.

p.s. daddy I did spell check 1st!!!!!!

Packo 10-22-2002 10:17 AM

Lil LT,

So GLAD to see you on!

So SAD to see your in OHIO.

Welcome aboard!

Packo

SEATJERKER 10-22-2002 10:33 AM

Ga' day miss...

...pleasure to make yor' aquaintence...

..."enjoy your ride on this train, there's no charge for it's trip,...

...it won't be over soon, because it doesn't end,...

...yesterday's today, and today is tomorrow,

...it's all just up around the bend",...

...good to have you here, and as always, keep your father in line....

...In line for hugs that is....

phuloi 10-22-2002 12:16 PM

Lil`Lt

Welcome,welcome,welcome!Glad you came aboard(Now I have another member of the fairer sex to help me raise my little girl) :e:

reeb 10-22-2002 04:09 PM

Lli Lt

Welcome aboard.

Bucnh of good ones on this site. (some sane and some not )

Glad to see that someone else is from Ohio.

I was born and raised in Troy, and been in Tx for 22 years and now moving on to Az,

Hope you enjoy yourself on here.

enough...............

Arrow 10-22-2002 11:42 PM

Lil' Lt

You make me smile. And yes your login will work in Hot 'lanta. If you need some extra R&R tell daddy to buy you a bed in a bag and come to see me. (one bed and I ain't given it up..I'm to old)

Toby Keith is going to be in Dallas the 27th. He is probably sold out but I'm gonna check it out.

"Here ya come knockin' on my door baby what ya got on your mind?" Have you seen the video? Too funny. The song is gettin a lot of play here. I get my nightly dose comin' home from work.

All I want for Christmas is a Toby Keith "Unleashed" CD. A new rig and a fifth wheel. "Then they can give my other suit to the Salvation Army and any thing else I leave behind, cause I ain't taken nothin' that will slow down my travelin' while I'm untanglin' my mind" ;)

:q: you, be safe out there..sis

Keith_Hixson 10-22-2002 11:51 PM

Welcome

Glad to have you on board.
I tried to raise some controversie but hardly got anyone to bite. Rats!
However, I do want to welcome you aboard.
Great people aboard this site.

Keith