The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Happy Birthday Keith!!! (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43285)

catman 10-13-2006 10:21 PM

Happy Birthday Keith!!!

Happy Birthday Keith! Hope you have 61 more!

Trav

Stick 10-14-2006 03:42 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEITH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

b3196 10-14-2006 05:51 AM

keith
Are you still depressed over the aches and pains of being old?.....If not, you should be . :D......Happy B-day bro
Bob K

MORTARDUDE 10-14-2006 05:54 AM

Congratulations !! Happy Birthday !!

Larry

SuperScout 10-14-2006 06:45 AM

Old??

Heck, he ain't old! My live oak trees in the back yard are hundreds of years old, and they still look good! So Keith, you have a high standard - live like an oak! Firm foundation, watered by The Lord, providing shelter for all who come near, and an inspiration to us other trees!!

Thanks for all the blessings you provide by being here.

Brice
Scouts Out!!

revwardoc 10-14-2006 07:46 AM

They say you're only as old as you feel; so try feeling some hot 20-year old hard body! And I mean a girl this time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Keith_Hixson 10-14-2006 08:14 AM

Thanks!

The Doctor calls me an "Older Man". Now that really hurt. I'm still the same old Keith. Warped, sick humor, and a little strange! I work at being a little strange. My wife says I work at it too hard. What I am really trying to do is fit in. You know there are really strange people on this site. So to fit in I come off as being a little strange. Wow, being a "psycovet" is fun. However, I'm not medication and that makes me really dangerous. I have to take a beta blocker for a week or so until my blood pressure gets back to normal.
The Doc's gave me a complete physical, blood tests, ekg, all those prostate tests (blood test and finger goose). The doc says I'm in great health once the blood pressure returns to normal. I think I'll climb Mt. Adams next year. Anyone want to go along. :D

Thanks to you all. I really appreciate your good wishes.

Keith

b3196 10-14-2006 09:06 AM

Keith
Appreciate the invite, but the only mtn I plan on climbin' is the one in Ga. while I sit behind the wheel of my truck with the back loaded with beer
Bob K

Robert Ryan 10-14-2006 09:32 AM

Happy B-Day Keith enjoy your day.

frisco-kid 10-14-2006 09:43 AM

HAPPY B'DAY to you, Keith! I hope you had a GREAT day, and wish you many more.

Starting with first Sid, and then me in JAN07, several of us on here start hitting the "Big Six-Oh." I've never been real age conscious before, but 60 just has a bad conotation to me. Kinda says "You're officially an old geezer now." Like what you, Bob, and Brice, have been for awhile now :D .

Keep me posted on the Mt. Adams trek next year. I would possibly consider it.