The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   rhodesian is back and saying hello (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22788)

rhodesian 05-28-2002 10:51 AM

rhodesian is back and saying hello

Hiya guys,

I used to be in the historychannel Vietnam Forum quite a bit last year and talked to quite a few guys. However i havent been in there for ages and am very sorry. I was informed by Terror and Sgt Tropo that the old gang has moved to this site.

I last mailed you guys just before i went to Vietnam in 2001. Yes i did go to Vietnam and yes i did take an outdoor crap in Tay Ninh province as someone had asked me to do. I must tell you guys that it probably didnt make a differance because everyone there is doing it(Hanoi literally was one big toilet).

After travelling Vietnam,Laos,Cambodia and Thailand i returned to work in London and was very sorry i lost touch with you guys.

Right now i am travelling again with my brother Stuart and an Aussie mate Paul. We are in Campo Grande,Brazil we have been in Brazil for 7 weeks and are here for another 3 before we return to London and work again.

I watched September 11 when i was in Laos(Vientiane) last year. My heart goes out to you and i wish you the best in your ongoing struggle to free us all from these scum.

your friend

Sgt Wayne Smith(ret)
3rd Parachute Battalion
Her Majesties Parachute Regiment
United Kingdom

DMZ-LT 05-28-2002 11:01 AM

Welcom to the site - yep a lot of the guys are here from the old site. Glad you are well and it's good to hear of your travels

Andy 05-28-2002 11:08 AM

Thanks

Thanks so much for taking a dump on Tay Ninh. If I didn't make the suggestion, I meant to.

Very good to see you posting. Hope you are enjoying the trip. Do all the women in Brazil wear those bathing suits made from a single handkerchief? Visual aids would help when responding.

Stay healthy,
Andy

rhodesian 05-28-2002 11:12 AM

YES TO BATHING SUITS

Its insane over here m8. The beaches in Rio are amazing(Ipanema and Leblon escpecially).

Blonde Brazilian women with toned bodies, unbelievable.

I have picked up enough Portugese to get by. Its fantastic over here and definately the place to be for relatively(hahaha)young guys like us.

phuloi 05-28-2002 12:28 PM

Rhodesian

Glad to have you back.I always enjoyed that dry "Brit Wit" of yours.I agree with Andy..send pics!;)

SEATJERKER 05-28-2002 12:29 PM

Wayne...

...Glad to help in your transportation into this site...
...took you a while, did the string break off one of the cups...
stay in touch, and let us know if your travels take you here, (that is anywhere in the contenential US), maybe if you plan it right, you could make the rounds over here...
Curtis aka Terror

Packo 05-28-2002 12:53 PM

It was me!

Thanks so much for taking a dump in Tay Ninh Province. Yep, it was me that requested it but knew Andy and some others would love it if you did. Thanks for honoring that request Para Bro!

Scotland Forever

Mc Packo

P.S. Nice to have you back. Are you independently wealthy?

sn-e3 05-28-2002 02:20 PM

Blimy

Blimy you old bloak I missed your cleaver wit and i enjoy your travels you must post some pics sometime and I agree with you the sweds are a thick headed bunch they fall for any propaganda i feel sorry for them but its good to see you back on a veterans forum

frisco-kid 05-28-2002 09:11 PM

WAYNE!!

Glad you found the rallying point, Bro. How do you like the new DZ? Thought about you often and wondered how the trip went, and here you are off on another. What kinda' work do you do? Doesn't take you long to get the time and money together for some kick-ass vacations:D .

This site has some pretty nice bells and whistles, so expect to see some pictures posted once in awhile. Some Rio beaches would be a good place to start:cool: .

Glad to see you back, my Airborne Bro.

exlrrp 05-30-2002 06:07 AM

Airborne Wayne

Good to see you back--my son took your advice on Greece and had a terrific time. Thanks

James