The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Two newest members (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33701)

catman 03-01-2004 06:17 PM

Two newest members

A special hello to our two newest members. one is a combat medic - Mental Health - dreams and nightmares and the other is a combat engineer - death and destruction.

Maybe we should introduce these two to each other!!

Would like to be the first of many on this site to welcome you aboard and give you a little warning about some of the occupants of this place. We have a host of characters from around the states and the world. Most of us have been sharing ideas and brain cramps for the past few years and have become the a-typical dysfunction family. A little spat from time to time but mostly just trying to figure out "how to get'er done". Welcome aboard, but watch these guys, some are rumored to be a little "Psyco".

Trav

Keith_Hixson 03-01-2004 06:23 PM

Hey Trav!

Did you let them know that I'm the unofficial, self-appoint therapist to psycho vets?

By the way what are their handles so we can help them?

Keith

catman 03-01-2004 06:28 PM

Keith...sorry I omitted your position, thought that since they were both still active duty, your services would not be needed until they approached retirement. kevinm1200 is our new combat engineer and cbtmedic13 is our new, and your understudy, mental health medic.

Trav

sn-e3 03-01-2004 06:34 PM

Welcome aboard kevinnm1200 and cbtmedic13 hope you enjoy your stay...chris

frisco-kid 03-01-2004 06:35 PM

WELCOME, GUYS

Keith can certainly use the help. We keep him pretty busy around here. We put the FUN in disfunctional :D .

Keith_Hixson 03-02-2004 07:25 AM

I must send:

I must send cbtmedic13 a pm and give him a detailed list on who the real "crazies" are on the this site. Nah, that would be much too time consuming.

Welcome aboard guys. Kevinnm1200 & cbtmedic13 a great bunch of guys.

Keith :D

Bill Farnie 03-02-2004 08:03 AM

Welcome aboard guys

Don't pay any attention about all the talk of crazies here.

Everyone is about as crazy as I am?.oh - oh , better disregard the above sentence.

DMZ-LT 03-02-2004 08:27 AM

Welcome aboard . Don't worry the Psyco's are heavily medicated for your protection. Post away. Psyco Opa the impaler :ag:

Timothy R. Kuhr 03-02-2004 11:05 AM

Welcome aboard
And welcome home, if you are. Thanks and hang in if you're not.

Kevinm 1200 - spent my time buiding and fixing 'cept for those nights looking and hoping not to find and a few unauthorized high-explosive fishing trips.
cbtmedic 13 - Keith would not approve of the grenade method, being a fly-fisher but then he really only thinks he's sane. Fortunately, that only happens each full moon.

revwardoc 03-02-2004 11:12 AM

Greetings to our 2 newest members, and welcome! Please, don't be afraid to voice your opinions here 'cause its damn sure that we've all got some. And don't worry about the crazies...just because they (we) know where you live is no need to live in FEAR!!!