The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Posts (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   In The Event That You Haven't Noticed It Yet (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1505636)

HARDCORE 07-16-2019 04:09 PM

In The Event That You Haven't Noticed It Yet

7-16-2019

In the event that you haven’t noticed it yet, the same old evils that once decimated this wayward little planet are at it again! And be they hailed by a different title or name, the end results remain virtually the same – the quest for political power, a desire to control and a lust to destroy and to obliterate- and of this – “I Have Little Or No Doubt!!”

Now I don’t care if its weapons are martial, esoteric, religious or even collusive or corrosive – the final goals forever remains the same - divide, subjugate, collude and ultimately destroy, in one fashion or another?

But if humanity could only learn how to turn all of that powerful lust and compulsive avarice into a progressive and generally constructive direction, then maybe (just maybe) our race would eventually progress toward the limitless possibilities that all of these other world (notable) religions imagine that we could eventually become? And should that day ever arrive, then maybe we could eventually get down to the real business of human survival- but the way that things are currently trekking – “I Personally Doubt It Like Hell?”

Hardcore

Boats 07-17-2019 05:19 AM

What a Shame

Yep HC - I heard it and couldn't believe this would happen once more in our Country. A revolution is in the early stages once again. To follow this path will lead to upheavals like we had long ago. It doesn't take much to ignite the flame just a single match can set all it all off. We've become to complacent with our representatives & their leadership of our country and they are taking us down a road of which I thought we'd never see again.

When will fires begin - and it's already smoldering as we speak. Race and Religion are two subjects that can start many fires. It can also affect our military service people who don't need this type of civic improprieties while serving our country. They are putting their lives on the line for this country and its people. They don't need more distractions!

If I'm wrong tell me - but we are definitely digging our own ditch and pouring gas into the pits. The fix better be quick but it may already be too late.

Other countries must think the US has taken a new turn as they see reports like this. The American Way of Life & Liberty are under attack - from the inside.

I really think the Supreme Court needs to step up and make a comment with regards to the White House's rhetoric.

This is a distraction from the current world issues already underway - and will only result in confusion of our allies.

Boats

Boats 07-17-2019 05:44 AM

BBC's Naga Munchetty Praised For 'Off-Script' Comments About Donald Trump's Racist Tweets
By: Chris York - Huffpost
RE: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...oqalKPN1R66tdR

So its start(s):

Presenter Naga Munchetty has been praised for briefly dispensing with the usual BBC impartiality and saying she is “absolutely furious” about racist comments made by Donald Trump.

After a BBC Breakfast segment on the ongoing US row – in which the president said four Democratic politicians should “go back” to their home countries – the host revealed she had been told the same thing on a number of occasions.

Munchetty said that such comments were “embedded with racism”.

She added: “Now I’m not accusing anyone of anything here, but you know what certain phrases mean.”

With a nod to the BBC’s strict guidelines on impartiality, co-host Dan Walker asked his colleague: “I know you’re sitting here not giving an opinion, but how do you feel then, as someone who’s been told that before?”

“Furious. Absolutely furious,” Munchetty replied.

She added: “I can imagine lots of people in this country will be feeling absolutely furious that a man in that position feels it’s OK to skirt the line of using language like that.”

The outburst drew praise on social media, with journalist Marina Hyde calling it a “powerful off-script moment”.

Last night in the US the House of Representatives voted to condemn Trump’s comments.

In response the president accused the Democrats of being “wedded to this bitterness and hate”.

The embarrassing rebuke against Trump comes two days after he said four Democratic politicians should “go back” to their home countries – although all are citizens and three were born in the US.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you can see its already getting feed back from England. Whose next?

Boats

reconeil 07-17-2019 08:33 AM

WOW,...Boats,

What typical: "Trump Hater" perverting and diversionary anti-American Democrat NONSENSE,...as referring to your previously stating; "I really think the Supreme Court needs to step up and make a comment with regards to the White House's rhetoric."

Much more sensibly and realistically, the US Supreme Course should INSTEAD check-out the sicko rhetoric of the four anti-American congresswomen (plus many other sicko anti-American Dems also).

After all, these days most Democrat leaders obviously seem more concerned about the safety and well being of foreign nationals (good, bad, criminals or enemies), THAN WE Americans.

Do most Dem leaders get extra perks or extra pays (or both) from foreign countries?

I just can't believe Dem leaders continually act so stupidly anti-Americans and pro foreign nationals (even foreign criminals, smugglers & cartels) FOR NOTHING.

Neil

Boats 07-17-2019 09:40 AM

RECO - you mean to tell me you find nothing wrong with Trump's behavior?

You find his disrespect towards Congress and all American's acceptable?
He's not Monarch.
His best friends are crooks and child molestters.
He's an old man, he has no understanding of the Constitution nor of American Values.
He's a spoiled rich kid whose daddy cleaned up his meses for him all his life.
He's taken his values and advise from his buddies on how to benefit from being office.
He's rude hangs around with his crude friends of which many are shyster lawyers, child molesters and women rapist.
He loves to humiliate people and glorifies himself at every opportunity.
Meanwhile what's he done for the United States beside have the population up in arms. Lately we can also call him a racist.
But he's a wonderful President and a very popular man in this country. Yea right.
If you can't see the man for what he is by now we all have a problem.
Congress is just as bad as they go along for the ride. Fearful of the Presidents rath.
The Supreme Court needs to step in and get these people back to work before the United States implodes.

But then again Reco what do I know. You have answers and that's all that counts.

Boats

reconeil 07-17-2019 10:56 AM

Awe-come-on...Boats,

You're usually better and more original than that.

Why-on-earth pretty-much repeat (word for word) the same:"Trump Hater" BS typically and herd-like concertedly babbled by America's Fanatical Democrat Enemies, so repeatedly on Nationwide TV?

Still and in fairness to your: "But then again Reco what do I know.",...it's obvious that you actually in reality; "See Nothing - Know Nothing", or as similarly blind and obedient Sgt. Schultz used to say on that Hogans Heroes TV show.

Neil

Boats 07-17-2019 11:31 AM

Yep - It goes to say - we have difference of political leadership designs and what it means "To All Peoples in America for Which Stands) so it will not get resolved between us.

Boats

HARDCORE 08-05-2019 09:44 AM

More People Needs To Get Involved And Speak Out!!!!!

Mrs. Hardcore

Boats 08-05-2019 10:06 AM

I"d like to thank Patriot Files for allowing me to post my thoughts and Issues and basically how I feel about things.

But it seems I've offended some with my comments because I don't feel the same way they do.

So I will cease posting for awhile or more.

Thanks to all

Boats

HARDCORE 08-05-2019 12:26 PM

Don't stop posting...... As That Is What They Would Like.......

Hardcore writes about how he feels and if people agree that's OK - if not - that is their problem! I feel the same way.

Mrs. Hardcore