The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Psyco Vets Campout 06 (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40492)

b3196 09-29-2005 10:33 AM

sweet knees?????
Bob K

SEATJERKER 09-29-2005 10:46 AM

Bob,..

...all said, and done, we been on a collision course for a couple years now, and land line i"tis" be it what it may, we been holdin' back teasin' all you forever not lettin' the cat outta de bag cause it would cause a major let down for all our readers to know that we been holdin' serect midnight calls, and "PM's" etc,...

...Gracie, what flight U gonna be on,...

..."Oct 5th seems to be the date,...

...we'll go pickin' wild flowers way back in the woods,...

b3196 09-29-2005 10:59 AM

Curtis
Lost another one....The story of my life. When's the big day
Bob K

Gimpy 09-29-2005 11:22 AM

Well

Lawd have mercy, jest whut in the heck have I been missing these past couple of years? :D

Im kinda like Andy, I had to go back and look at that picture 5 times before I could even SEE that dadgumed 'bike'!

Looks like I jest may have-ta bring my Suthern speciality of Bar-B-Que (Gimpys Famous Ragin Cajun Redneck Pork Tenderloin) up yonder ta the Mountain Top this year ta git you fellers mind off-n Gracies 'motor'.....bike! ;)

Yea, right................I think it'll take more than any dang Bar-B-Que! :D

SEATJERKER 09-29-2005 11:29 AM

well,...

...I been a year "off" the back burner, beatin' a dead horse so to speak, and a the phone is the only thing I been cuddlin' so "my big "D" could be as soon as 5 Oct 05, just tweekin' the financials,...

... I get my kids, the 6 bedroom house, child support , etc...

...an ifin' that be the case, somebody i know who been ringin' my landline might have a western union, and a ticket to the land of four seasons to see the leaves changin color,...

...go hit my cabin the Adirondacks mountians, on 3200 acres...

..."psyco mountian north",..

QM3steve 09-29-2005 12:56 PM

Goodness, wow.

Trav, I think it'd be easier to explain the cop talking and licking the brownies than it would be the cop talking to the cat and licking himself. One of these years, I'll get to the mountain.

Curtis, how's the new job?

b3196 09-29-2005 01:19 PM

Steve
You should drive on down with Curtis in April.....The way he drives its about a 3 hr trip from NY
Bob K

SEATJERKER 09-29-2005 01:29 PM

Steve

...job's good,...

...got away from the corporate dealership, and went to a family owned, and operated one in greenwich Ny named Carmody Ford, thought I'd give the competition a try for the first time in twenty years, and although I'm GM, the Ford trucks are nice, like their 6.0 turbo deisel as it moves nice from the line, ok mileage,(16 mpg with my FOOT stuck on the floor, :D ) hauls a great payload as I just "gathered a winters worth of wood one load at a time, ended up with about 9 cord over two week ends, and it's free,(both truck, and wood)...

...Bob, 2 hours, and 53 minutes,...

Bill Farnie 09-29-2005 02:01 PM

WOW Curtis and Gracie an item ... all the best for you guys .... only one thing though Curtis ... ya gotta tell your woman to cut back on the pictures of sexy motorcycles ... you know how much the Psyco Vets love motorcycles :D

SEATJERKER 09-29-2005 02:10 PM

Bill,...

...one thing I love about this job is that I have Patriotfiles access all day, all week while I'm here,...

...refer to earlier post regarding "heart attacks", she is one he!!!!!! of a woman, and I'm never one to kiss, and tell, however, it's a good thing, this internet has done wonders for me, you guys would be soooo jealous ifin' you, ohh never mind,...