The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   New kid in town (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111648)

ussfa344 10-07-2009 07:05 PM

New kid in town

Guys,

I am checking in as a new guy. I am still trying to learn my way around. I have been reading some of the threads and they are interesting. I feel as though I am surrounded by liberals here after reading the political threads, but that's okay. You guys like barrack HUSSEIN obama way more than I do, but it is no fun to debate about him, so I won't.

Just for the fun of it, let's see if any of you can guess the reason for my avatar. I'll give you a couple of hints. No, I'm not as ugly as plaintiff and no, I am not trying to be anonymous in any way. Maybe a medic can figure it out though.

I'm just trying to have a little fun here. If any of you guys correctly guess the reason for my avatar it will go a long way towards introducing me to y'all. I am a bit different.

mainly I need to see where this message ends up so that I can learn how to post here. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and what is left of mine is a total wasteland.

Robert

darrels joy 10-07-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

You guys like barrack HUSSEIN obama way more than I do
:l: :l: :l:

Just so you know, post threads on political subjects in "Political".

Yes, there are a lot of subjects that can be political and something else. When in doubt, post it in political especially if the subject is Obama.

Believe me.

Welcome.

Joy

Whale 10-08-2009 04:47 AM

Welcome aboard!!:cool:

03Fox2/1 10-08-2009 06:45 AM

I already like your sense of humor. Believe me, on this site, it and a thick skin are both essential.
I was a mud Marine, grunt and proud of it.
I don't post much but I read most everything and I guess I still have problems getting close to people but I'm working on it. Welcome to the site.
Semper Fi

sn-e3 10-08-2009 07:23 AM

Yo mud Marine you going to the reunion in Arlington this year.? I'm still trying to talk my cousin into going it would be his first.

Boats 10-08-2009 08:25 AM

God Bless the American Farmer

Robert - Welcome to the site and thanks for your service. I envy you being a farmer its a profession that's all hard work and little pay. But its an honest living and one I have great respect for.

Welcome aboard - and yes this site has its moments. But everyone here is always testing the waters. The issues are heavy at times and lighter when needed. We each have a tendancy to prescribe medication to other's as needed. Humor is good and I always say without it - well you know that feels.

We will look forward to your threads and to see your comments. Suttle is good - direct is has its rewards as well as its drawbacks. Find common denominator and stand your ground once again welcome aboard.

ussfa344 10-08-2009 01:08 PM

Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. After reading some of the biological information about many here I can see that a lot of you spent more time in a chow line than I spent in the Army. Oh well, such is life. I will hang out with y'all until yopu impose standards to which I can't measure up.

Nobody has taken a guess at the reason for my avatar yet. It has to do with my dry sense of humor and is making a joke about me. As far as I can tell, it is a spitting image of me other than I also have a nose and a mouth.

Robert

03Fox2/1 10-11-2009 06:29 PM

sn-e3,
Which reunion would that be ?
I don't do them usually as I still avoid crowds.