The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Iraqi Freedom (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Justice served? (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34241)

Stick 03-28-2004 05:19 AM

Justice served?

Why does this NOT suprise me?
Sadam needs and attorney so his family goes to France to get one for him. Attorney Jaque Verge known as a devils advocate will be happy to help.
Viv' le France? Kiss my German a$$

BLUEHAWK 03-28-2004 05:32 AM

And my Irish one :D

catman 03-28-2004 06:28 AM

Little John...don't get upset just yet little brother. Just think, if the International Courts are run anything like the ones here in the US, Saddam will get off scott-free, with a handsome cash reward and the Judge will be sentenced to 15 years for invading his privacy.

Trav

SuperScout 03-28-2004 07:10 AM

Alas!

All's not lost! The attorney retained by Saddam's family is also the one retained to defend Klaus Barbie, the Nazi convicted in France, of all places, of committing wars crimes against the French. Klaus was found guilty. Apparently, the attorney doesn't have much of a record of success in this field of law, and if the case is tried in Iraq, and the Shi'ias don't like the verdict, I'd advise staying out of the way of the stampeding crowd rushing to the lynching site!

But we are also reminded that the legal expense bil is already on deposit in that French bank that also was the sole source of deosits in the Oil for Food scheme, to the tune of $50 Billion. I'm appalled that ther isn't more public outcry over this malfeasance, especially since the UN has decreed that they will be investigating themselves about the graft and corruption.

Boats 03-29-2004 05:52 AM

This guy hasn't really saved any of his cases. It must be a fetish of his to attempt to save the guilty. Though I bet he's paid quite well. Sadam hasn't got a prayer - give him his date in court then hand him over to the Iraq's whose families he killed and let them handle his fate.

BLUEHAWK 03-29-2004 01:13 PM

Remind me now again, if ye please... where is it writ that an attorney MUST accept a case?

Were I an attorney, I would LOVE to have been offered this particular case, so I could urinate on the shoes of the offerer, at Hollywood and Vine or Times Square, with a proud strong stream.

The best gesture would be for NO attorney anywhere to accept that man's case... let him humiliate himself and all tyrants in the court of public justice.

Margaret Diann 03-31-2004 06:42 AM

He won't get off

Don't worry, he won't get off - Especially once he's turned over to his own people to pronounce judgement.

It all helps to ensure he has no further recourse & he can be executed as the criminal he is.

France? Viva la France! They were part of the coalition team in the first Gulf war & they have abandoned gulf war vets to prove it.

I really like their National Anthem It reminds me of how they helped in WWII - Casa Blanca and all of that