The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   I am back (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970022)

reconeil 09-25-2012 08:09 AM

"More fun and frivolity" "Works-fir-me".

Neil

STYCK 09-25-2012 03:26 PM

Even went to the "WARRIORS SALOON"...nasty...stringy....creepy spiderwebs ALL over...looked n smelled like a tomb...so I found a broom...knocked down all the webs...shop vacked the floor had to empty it 2 times....all the coolers were empty..cleaned those...turned em back on...now all we need is some beer trucks to breakdown out front..so we can lighten their loads...BT DT...:D
So everybody just quit posting or what???..sucked up by aliens??? ...moved to Canada...

coachman 10-02-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reconeil (Post 1300358)
Where did you go?

Neil

Working my butt off and taking care of my diabetes now on insulin pills did not work.

coachman 10-02-2012 07:46 AM

I am back

Quote:

Originally Posted by reconeil (Post 1300358)
Where did you go?

Neil

Working my butt off and taking care of my diabetes now on insulin pills did not work.

Stick 10-14-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYCK (Post 1572375)
Now don't everybody start gettin all mushy n gushy ...ok guys remember we're all grown men...Gonna see whats what...maybe add some more fun n friviolity...

Heck Styck we even let that Arrow girl here and she's a staple here of the first PATRIOTFILES. That other sites a cast off.
Ain't none better than the folks right here, Neil included, and none better than the original PF's.
BTW Is "STYCK" a misspelling or is it Polish?

STYCK 10-14-2012 04:40 AM

Well "STICK"...since you already have that username,,I improvised...IIRC can't have duplicate usernames...and no it's not a Polish name...actually I consulted an Aborigine witch doctor...he tossed some bleached kangaroo bones in the dirt and that's what they spelled...:D

reconeil 11-20-2012 11:23 AM

Just noticed your: "Bleached kangaroo bones" schtick, STYK.
Chu no doubt one sick puppy for sure.
Hell. You seem even mentally sicker than me. ;);)

Neil

STYCK 11-20-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reconeil (Post 1618770)
Just noticed your: "Bleached kangaroo bones" schtick, STYK.
Chu no doubt one sick puppy for sure.
Hell. You seem even mentally sicker than me. ;);)

Neil

Awwww....Gee thanks for the compliment...I'm blushing...:rolleyes:

reconeil 11-26-2012 05:03 PM

Think nothing of it (re. "The compliment"), STYCK. ;);)

More seriously, have you found out anything from friends or any other previous posters here after your questioning: "so everybody just quit posting or what???...sucked up by aliens???...moved to Canada..."?

The only few answers I ever got awhile back as to why SO MANY Honorable Veterans previously praising Patfiles to high heaven herdlike stopped posting and all deserted simultaneously as one, seemed pretty-lame, shallow and unbelievable to me.

In the vein of some members are only comfortable doing PMs or Private Messages, have any of such veterans been more forthcoming, forthright or honest to you, as to what scared them off and leaving here in-the-first-place?

Whatever problems David's site once had, everything seems working well or A-OK now.

Neil

STYCK 11-26-2012 07:05 PM

H I I K....Haven't heard...seen...anything from anyone other than those who are still here...kida funny that everybody just stopped posting all of a sudden...I mean I brush my teef take showers on a regular basis..(2 times a month)..even change my socks...(3 times....a year)..
The few times I did login...there was nobody on but me...
Don't know why or for what reason everybody just quit...