The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Psyco Vets 10th anniversary spring rush (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107195)

b3196 02-06-2009 03:27 AM

James

My ESP was kickin' in.....Not really, I had a senior moment, Sorry for leavin' you off the list which will be added.....Hope you make it

Steve
Pack definitely has the right amount of fiber in his diet.....He carries this 1 gallon jar of Metamucal with him where ever he goes

74 and a wakeup

1CAVCCO15MED 02-06-2009 08:27 AM

Whooee, that stuff gives him enough gas to play revielle. Bob what do you call that thing, Lamb Chop?

Stick 02-06-2009 12:13 PM

Sid, gas up the chain saw, good Lord willin' and the Creek don't rise I figure on bein' there. If Ray's makin' jumbuliya? I'll help.

exlrrp 02-06-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Packo (Post 427109)
but, that Ranger Reunion sounds oh-so-cool. You know I'd miss your butt being there big time, but sure do understand the perdiciment. Actually...I think your right about Bob plotting something for you. Caveat LRRPtor.

Pack

Yo Pack:
Well, you know, if youre interested,I could see if I could get you in. The last lrrp/ranger reunion I tried to get you into didn't exactly work out in our favor so I feel like I owe you one. I'll ask, anyway. It could be possible we could get together for another round of golf somewhere, maybe somewhere midway but I wouldn't mind cruising up there and saying Hi to the gang at the mountain anyway.
I'm considering driving down from OR. I never have actually driven all the way across country, the furtherest being Oakland CA to N.O.LA. Don't know about this, with airline fares so low. I took the Greyhound this same distance once, it was a drag.
Stay good
james

Packo 02-07-2009 05:54 AM

James...

What a great invite...but you owe me nothing. I had a ball being a LRRP for a night trying to find the other LRRPS. I would feel real funny at the Ranger thing at Benning when people would ask, "what Ranger unit were you with?" And I'd have to say...I wasn't. Maybe that's weird but how I feel. It's for those of you that wore the patch. But...playing golf somewhere...NO PROBLEAMO. We will find a place. Maybe LT knows of something in the middle.

Since my Fiber habits have been brought up....I will lecture everyone on the mountain about the benifits of Metamucil. Pighumper is a convert. So, get ready for a "short" story of my life with Metamucil. I will do this individually so nobody misses it. You can thank Bob for this. (Social Workers, MD's, Psychologists, and Nurses can obtain 6 CME'S with completion of lecture)

Pack

Doc.2/47 02-07-2009 06:17 AM

Metamucil?

Believe I'd prefer a vodka enema.

SEATJERKER 02-07-2009 02:51 PM

Doc,...

...His short story always starts off with "pig lips on his collar",...

QM3steve 02-07-2009 06:08 PM

Unless you got s**t for a mixer, a vodka enema would be alcohol abuse. At least you can mix the metamucil with vodka and... well... enjoy the effects of it before you're... flushed.

"Tired of those cloudy mixers? Starting to feel a little clogged? Try a little Svedka in your metamucil to keep you going. When you feel stuffed and irregular, you're just a shot way away. Svedka... it keeps the body regular."

b3196 02-09-2009 03:21 AM

Steve

You're gonna find out that Sid's and Ray's cookin' will keep the body regular, except you'll be wishin for a fire hose

Packo 02-09-2009 05:05 AM

Don't forget

Lt's volcanic gastric eruption sauce. It ranks a 10 out of 10 on my Gaviscon scale. Never knew that I could produce that much acid.

Pack