The Patriot Files Forums

The Patriot Files Forums (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vietnam (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Psycho Hill Reunion (http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42191)

Bullethead 05-10-2006 04:04 PM

Psycho Hill Reunion

Guys, I had a great time meeting all of y'all and I especially liked the canon. Come hell or high water, I'll be there next year!! Maybe by then I'll figure out how to use this F%$@! website!!
Semper Fi, Bullet Head

sn-e3 05-10-2006 04:08 PM

Bullethead thanks for saving those folks last weekend and its great to have you here with us.

b3196 05-10-2006 05:01 PM

Bullet Head
It was great meeting you last week. Now dont forget to act humble when all those different organizations.start throwing money your way for saving those 2 people....Also this site is unsensored so say it like it is!!!!
Bob K

Gimpy 05-10-2006 05:44 PM

Hey BULLETHEAD!

Please listen to Mah deah yankee friend BooGer, er-a.......bOOgeR, er-a.........General BooGerHead Lee.............Damn I have a hard time figuring out that fellers name.......Anyways, ole BooGer is abso-freakin-lutely RIGHT ......this time.

Paco told us about your recent exploits into the ranks of life saver extraordinare!------------Congratulations! Job well done. :32:

I'm proud to have met you last week and call you my brother..

WELCOME ABOARD !

SEATJERKER 05-10-2006 06:09 PM

Mr. Boo- let- head,...

...the pleasure wuz all ours,...

...the're fun, ernt dey,...

Advisor 05-10-2006 07:47 PM

What sn-e3 said.! I guess I agree with what those suhtren gentlemen said too but I just can't understand their funny language. Again, thanks.

Packo 05-11-2006 03:31 AM

Well I'll be ah.....DANGED. You at least made it to the site. Now go to General Posts and read about the FNG that saved 2 lives. Great to have you on board....your hooked now! Throw up a post on New Members also.

Now, get off this site and get to work....the people of Norcross are not safe with you screwing around here.

Don't forget to go to the Gallery and check out all the pics of East Coast Campout 2006. You might check out 5,4, 3, all the great shots!

Welcome aboard bro!

Pack

Doc.2/47 05-11-2006 04:24 AM

Well I saw you there and had every intention of introduceing myself but...there's this strange phenominon about Psyco Mt., after the first day or so the world begins ta move around considerable an gets all fuzzy. Figgered on letting the ground movment settle a mite...but then had a little nap sneak up on me.
I'll give it another shot next year.

Bill Farnie 05-11-2006 05:27 AM

Bullethead

Welcome to the PF and maybe next year we'll get to meet on the mountain

b3196 05-11-2006 05:34 AM

Bill
If you dont make it to the mountain next year...I'm gonna kick your (censored) ass!!!!....Not really but We all sure would like to meet you. We would also like some Ballentine beer and Taylor pork roll. Hint Hint Hint
Booger Lee