View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 12:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Lies and coverup are the key words here. The article that I read containing almost exactly the same content and was addressing the issue of the Tillman family actually getting the whole truth. Not half the truth, not a quarter of the truth, not a grain of the truth but all the truth. Lies and coverup is what they have gotten up to this point supposedly. Does Duty, Honor, Country, ring a bell to any of you? I was taught to admit you're wrong when you have done something wrong and to come forward if you realize you have been part of something that should not have taken place. Unfortunately the culture of today is determined to lie and coverup our very lives with deception and misinformation from the top to the bottom. Those that point it out are often accused of being anti this or anti that. In fact we are so often blinded by the facts that we are speechless and immediately start pointing fingers at this thing or that person. Fratricide is fratricide. The Tillman family deserves the truth as do we. Do you want your son or daughter sent off to possibly die on foreign soil under the command of individuals that are so concerned about saving their own butts in a crisis that Duty, Honor, and Country get thrown out the window? Do you want your sons and daughters led by those that do not lead by example? I know it's not a perfect world but to be able to expect the truth from those in charge is not too much to ask when a soldier dies. Besides anything bigger than a six man team is a clusterf*ck.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote